Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

They are actually following the exact novel till now :)

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jenshad

They are actually following the exact novel till now :)

Okay, is this novel available in English?

I want to read. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

So Zoobia refused to admit her relationship with Saim in front of her and Saim's family. Saim's reaction is justified tbh more than Zoobia's. Even his parents are better than Zoobia IMO even though they didn't want this alliance in the first place. Saim's mother called Zoobia helpless. 

I guess how Zoobi evolves from here will be factoring in. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 11 months ago
jenshad thumbnail

One of my mutual have read it. I have heard that you can listen to audio on yt, but haven't tried yet 

Interlude thumbnail

Khushhal is doing such a fabulous job! I am really enjoying his work in this drama. ❤️

jenshad thumbnail

Agree, he is doing an amazing job. I even enjoy his scenes with his parents :)

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This drama is really growing on me. For the first time I am so invested in a drama based on young lovestory. The location and execution is so good. I am loving it. 

Kushal is amazing. Even Dananeer is also impressive 

Fayka and Her husband are also not that bad. Everyone has a grey shade. 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

IA this is a proper young love story with characters that make sense, no one is outright negative and no ottness. This last epi gave me so much qyamat se qyamat tak feelings and I loved it. I also enjoy the aesthtics and direction of this drama. 

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

This drama is really growing on me. For the first time I am so invested in a drama based on young lovestory. The location and execution is so good. I am loving it. 

Kushal is amazing. Even Dananeer is also impressive 

Fayka and Her husband are also not that bad. Everyone has a grey shade. 

I didnt watch 4-5 epis,just watched the recent one and loved it,have to catch up on those previous epis.The quality has increased a lot and i am liking the plot here.Most of the times i wont really be understanding of the girl being silent  when asked about her liking but this time i understood,due to good direction,sensible writing and good acting.Kushal is growing on me,Dananeer is doing pretty well and the sister and brother in law are really good too and i like their chemistry as well.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

IA this is a proper young love story with characters that make sense, no one is outright negative and no ottness. This last epi gave me so much qyamat se qyamat tak feelings and I loved it. I also enjoy the aesthtics and direction of this drama. 

I have been getting QSQT vibe since first too. We dont feel the irritated by their impulsive actions here. Cause we can understand their feelings. Their is no toxic 3rd wheel or saas bahu drama either. 

I just love their shoot location .

Their is patchy editing which I can ignore cause the plot is engaging..