Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Its low...lets see if it picks up or this show faces the same fate as other zee shows

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Any ways ot just started right hope it picks up hmmm but I don't understand the bhagyas are still running 😕 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Any ways ot just started right hope it picks up hmmm but I don't understand the bhagyas are still running 😕 

It's a tried and tested plot. Always works. Just like Parineeti and Dharam Patni. Ekta recycles her same stories with new faces.

Itv-viewer thumbnail

Hope trp increases. Story is same old but if the execution is different it will be a interesting watch

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same gissapita stories ekta ka 🙄😬 but still aunties like new serial shoot karney ki kya zaroorath hsi just background voice change karkey they can retelecast with new names of characters and and dailouges 🙄😬

Itv-viewer thumbnail

Its hard to get trp since BB is more popular this season. Also the story is too slow to attract new viewers

Itv-viewer thumbnail

Trp is very low for this timeslot. Dua and Gazal characters need to be balanced. The over sweetness of Dua and ott rude behavior of Gazal is major putoff.

Also I am sorry to say but Dua’s screen space should be reduced. Aditi as an actor is not capable of carrying the episode by herself. If changes are nit made I doubt if this show will even reach 100 episodes