Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rushi1981

I may be in minority here but in entire song I couldn’t find single expression in deepika…in such fun song you need to have fun expressions… watching deepika’s face there are nil expressions in her…give Madhuri, Sridevi , Karishma or even Sara this song… they would hv killed it… 

I think it's because people expect subdued expressions from her + her regal/elegant image. 

She's been more expressive when a role demands for it. I think expressions make songs fun, but if Deepika had done them here she would have been called out for looking/acting 'unnatural', and she's a nice balance to Ranveer, who is very expressive. 

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Dhinka Chika Redux 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I think it's because people expect subdued expressions from her + her regal/elegant image. 

She's been more expressive when a role demands for it. I think expressions make songs fun, but if Deepika had done them here she would have been called out for looking/acting 'unnatural', and she's a nice balance to Ranveer, who is very expressive. 

This song needs energy more than the expressions. The energy of both was equal & balance and thats what made the song so entertaining. They match each other energy and the main highlight of the song. As for chemistry it was always there in them

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Exactly it’s very refreshing to see. I can clearly see two different characters bouncing off each other’s energy and not DeepVeer which is why it’s working so well. Also they’re doing  a fun dance number together for the first time which also makes it exciting.

they both did fun dance number ishqiaun dhishkiaun in ram leela also but i didn't like that at all

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow. He has been dancing with this much energy for a decade now. It's impressive. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s refreshing to see this pair in a light setting. Most of their work has been in very serious roles. Also, I am actually shocked seeing Deepika hold her own against Ranveer. She is actually matching him despite him being a better dancer. Also, god bless my ears for not insulting my hearing with another remade song. Full points for original composition, even though the song does sound familiar and  I won’t be listening on repeat 

I still have no hope for this movie though. These two need to do a romcom like NOW. This is the Bollywood I missed, we need more song and dance  

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel audio has some similarity to this AA's song but this  AA's song and dance is something else and miles ahead.. Not comparing but audio really reminded me this song and I ended up watching and went in awe of AA's dance once again(infact shruti also did amazing) :

https://youtu.be/H7EAJW8jYzA

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

13M views in 10 hours. Deepika still got it 😎

AageBadho thumbnail

Can't save the movie. Flop.