Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Deepika has screen presence sure 

But her “fun” expressions are so fake and try hard

Ranveer does a better job

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Ranveer's energy & DP's screen presence and their chemistry what makes it entertaining to watch. I like the choreography too i wonder who choreograph the steps inspired by south indian kuthu songs that creates rage for Vijay Dhanush Surya fans. Good blending of North & South. It had both vibes together

The song is anthem of 2022 according to me. What a fiery song to welcome christmas & say goodbye to 2022 and welcome 2023 with open arms🥳🥳🥳🥳

I love the song🥳🔥

Ranveer's energy is unbeatable🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Its so great to see DP  having fun on screen as an actor / performer. She was great in Gehraiyaan, Chhapak, Padmavat and all. But sometimes as a Bollywood star, you need to do such a performance to connect with audiences (Katrinna literally made an A list career out of it)

She lit up the screen here and thats saying something in front of RS ka mad energy

Ordinary song, but superhit visuals ! 

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Catchy song! Mind keeps playing the hookline subconsciously! 2022 ki aankh marey for sure..

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Deepu looks good for a change 👍🏼

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

DP looks like she’s having fun! I didn’t like that Ranveer is wearing an all black look. Why so bland?! I got slight aankh maarey vibes. Overall, it’s pretty catchy. 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I may be in minority here but in entire song I couldn’t find single expression in deepika…in such fun song you need to have fun expressions… watching deepika’s face there are nil expressions in her…give Madhuri, Sridevi , Karishma or even Sara this song… they would hv killed it… 

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

DP you Queen!! I loved her in the song such amazing screen presence it’s hard to take your eyes off her. I love to see her do more such fun dance numbers and characters she looks really adorable in it. Ranveer also did well nice energy and dance and very palpable chemistry with Deepika. I loved that they both were in their characters while performing the song and that came across too. 

Overall very well done very enjoyable song, it’s gonna be a chartbuster.

Edited by Tinkerbelle88 - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

DP you Queen!! I loved her in the song such amazing screen presence it’s hard to take your eyes off her. I love to see her do more such fun dance numbers and characters she looks really adorable in it. Ranveer also did well nice energy and dance and very palpable chemistry with Deepika. I loved that they both were in their characters while performing the song and that came across too. 

Overall very well done very enjoyable song, it’s gonna be a chartbuster.

@green. Thats what i notice they were fully in their characters even though they are a real life couple and thats truly professionalism👍🏼

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

@green. Thats what i notice they were fully in their characters even though they are a real life couple and thats truly professionalism👍🏼

Exactly it’s very refreshing to see. I can clearly see two different characters bouncing off each other’s energy and not DeepVeer which is why it’s working so well. Also they’re doing  a fun dance number together for the first time which also makes it exciting.