Lockup Hall and its Symbolism in ViDev love story - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Telly, meri handwriting utni acchi nahi hai. So please adjust it.IMG_20221206_135802~2.jpg

Edited by Revutty - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Telly_Addict

Vidhi at one end sitting inside lockup... she is trapped visibly behind bars but symbolically in her society's rule, regulations, houshold reputations... even though she has confessed she cant get past these traps until Dev comes for her rescue.... by helping her breaking those bars lil by lil by making society understand about their love...

on other hand Dev is behind that glass window... he isnt trapped neither visibly not symbolically... he can move on his free will, he can look at Vidhi being trappedx being helpless,  looking at him in hope.... and its upto him to take steps towards her... 

and what they in between is this empty hall.... which is full of no hurdles, nothing which can stop Drv... it even has a door that can guide Dev to her... but everything is on his shoulders..... on his descrition...

He has look beyond this big empty hall symbolizing samaj ke thothe rules, which are nothing but virtual shackles he feels in his feet.... and they cant hold him back the moment he decides he has to Bring Vidhi out of her trappings....

in short... nothing is there physically to hold him back but all his apprehensions are cause of so called Samaj and 4 log kya kahenge...

but ye samaj is always just a spectator at side lines when anyone plays on the pitch of life and faces the curve ball life throws... samaj can only shout ye karo aisa karo, and can belittle your effort but it never has the guts to actually come out and help anyone, or just boost their moral.

Samaj is as empty as that vessle which makes more noise just cause its empty. Vidhi took her first to challenge that empty vessel now its Devs turn to hit it hard and shatter into pieces.

Just small observation about todays episode... hope you all like it.

Not sure if the writers / makers actually had put so much thought into this scene but I absolutely loved your analysis / observation of it. It's so true that there's nothing physically that is holding him back. He needs to walk the hall and get her from behind the bars that are holding her back - not just samaj but her parents. In fact I think the door of the prison and its lock are her parents. So she is going to step out of it - with his help. He is going to step inside (with his confession in front of the judge tomorrow) and then they would come out together. 

Hello Telly. I am Suvika. :) 

Originally posted by bhshre95

Such a beautiful write up Telly❤️❤️

Yur write up makes the episodes so much more beautiful than it it😆❤️

thank you so much glad you liked it. i was so doubtful ke writing something so deep might people think otherwise ke i look so much into a usual scene... but happy its not the case.

thanks again.🤗

Originally posted by carljung

Kitna in depth analyse kiya itna inn logo ne banate waqt nhi socha hoga.❤️

wo log kare na kare koi baat nahi... hum hai na...(everything in a frame is placed after very well planning n thinking at least thats how kdramas function)... so bas wahi ka thoda sa analysis yaha use kiya hai and glad first time you dint add an emoji for just fun and actually a heart emoji.. this made my day...

thank you so much...🤗

Originally posted by Nany

Yaar  so beautifully written...itna in logo ne socha b nai hoga ke pata nai..😅😅

Your write up make episode more meaningful n beautiful...

Thank you for the tag🤗

thank you behan.. thank you so much.... gald my write up helps you look at episode with more love and affection...

thanks again...smiley31smiley31

abhi ek aur WIP hai... thats another beautiful one.. raat tak karti hu post

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

Wow! Simply Wow!👏👏👏

So beautifully you have connected the dots and given real symbolism!

Tussi Great Ho!

I wish N pray that makers read your post and know that something simple they showed.... the same setting gets such beautiful meaning when seen from Devidhi perspective.

thank you so much for such kind words.... i am not sure if they think and planned that way but i could see it that way... and thought to let everyone here know too.... it can surely adds more meaning, layers, impact and power to ViDev love...

thanks againsmiley31smiley31

Originally posted by Angel_Shweta

wow. beautiful post. Bahot deep meaning nikala tumne. ❤️

thank you so much Shwetasmiley31smiley31

Originally posted by Revutty

Telly, meri handwriting utni acchi nahi hai. So please adjust it.IMG_20221206_135802~2.jpg

thats soo beautiful Revutty.. just so so beautiful thanks for sharing....

Originally posted by Suvika.

Not sure if the writers / makers actually had put so much thought into this scene but I absolutely loved your analysis / observation of it. It's so true that there's nothing physically that is holding him back. He needs to walk the hall and get her from behind the bars that are holding her back - not just samaj but her parents. In fact I think the door of the prison and its lock are her parents. So she is going to step out of it - with his help. He is going to step inside (with his confession in front of the judge tomorrow) and then they would come out together. 

Hello Telly. I am Suvika. :) 

hey Suvika.. nice to meet you here.

thank you so much... am used to off seeing the things beyond what visible in the frame as Kdramas helped me in analyzing with their impeccable visual storytelling and somehow i get to use that very same analysis glasses in all my ITV shows i watch... some fits some doesnt... and today was first one where things what i felt while watching did make complete sense when i started writing....

i could write another 2-3 pages for analysis but that would be too much so had to restrict to this one only...

@bold.. well said... thts true too.. she will be out in no time but till then she has to wait for him to muster up his courage and start taking those steps which are the hardest for him now as he feels the Samaj is the biggest hurdle when  actually its his own fears and inhibitions about Samaj.

Hope to see some more meaningful framings in future so that i can write more about those..

thnks again for liking it.smiley31

Thanks ☺️.Haath se likhne mein kuch alag hi feeling hoti hein. Post karna thoda mushkil ho gaya....Kuch toh pad paayi yaar yaa kuch bhi nahi? Honestly batana. And kaafi time baad ek OS bhi likhi aaj. Expecting your views there. When you gets time please read that one. Zyada lamba nahin hein.