Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

At that time, Saif was still married to Amrita Singh...so, maybe, she did not want to fall in love with a married man...or she had another boyfriend at the time of the shooting.

During LOC Kareena was single and Saif was married.

During Omkara they barely interacted, Kareena was happy at the time with Shahid and Saif was with Rosa.

During Tashan, Saif was single and Kareena-shahid were having relationship troubles. The perfect storm. She said Saif was the shoulder she leaned on, and they spent a lot of time together, going on bike rides in Ladhak. 

Originally posted by: SrikantTiwari

Still love this song.smiley27...but still can't believe after all those time working and meeting each other Kareena fell for Saif during this moviesmiley36....he looked so bad with that stupid look during the whole movie....Kareena on the other hand looked hotter than ever 🔥🔥

You mean his ugly mustache?😂

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

For those wondering about saifeena during Tashan. This is Kareena's account that she once shared on Humans of Mumbai.

"It started out great–I did amazing films. But then for a year I didn’t work. I felt like my career was over; I was told to ‘re-invent’, become size 0. Everyone goes through a lull in their career. But as an actor, it's worse–there are so many eyes on you!

Somehow through my life, I’ve been blessed with people who have supported me thoroughly! So just when I thought I was falling, Saif caught me. I’d met him before, but while we were filming Tashan, something changed. I wore my heart on my sleeve! He was so charming; I fell for him hook, line & sinker. 

I remember while shooting in Ladakh & Jaisalmer, we’d go on long bike rides for some alone time. We’d enjoy the beauty, have great conversations & just bond!

He’s 10 years older than me & has 2 kids. But for me, he was just Saif–he helped me heal & love myself. Maybe it was the fact that we’re so different–he’s more private & not ‘Bollywoodised’, but I imbibed that from him. I learnt to balance things & not let them get to me.

We'd been dating for awhile, when he said he’s not 25 & can't keep dropping me home every night. So he told my mom, ‘I want to spend the rest of my life with her. We want to live together.' My mom was cool with it. It’s so easy with him. Even when we decided to get married, it felt right."

MercurialMedusa thumbnail

Falak Tak and Saif Kareena affair are the only good things that came out of that idiotic movie.

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh God yes😆 what were they thinking with the moustache....he literally looked like a gareeb 90's villain's sidekick ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£otherwise he looked so cute throughout the 00's.....I hated that look and still do😂