Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Puri duniya ek taraf…. Story jaye bhad mein … I enjoyed watching my Sairat with their two kids…. Vinu with Sai and Savi with V finishing their project! 

This was a dream from the day Sai announced her first pregnancy…. I kept everything shut off and just enjoyed watching these four!!!! Loved it! 

Yes lots of editing craziness but oh well they deliberately do that for Sairat so nothing new. 

Atleast the flashback today felt in place! Loved the flashback! 

saw Virat ‘sir’ laughing after a long time!! Sai has lost her smile all together and felt heartbreaking to see her innocence being shoved into her heart… Ayesha did fabulous in her performance… the happy go lucky Sai Virat Chavan to Dr Sai Joshi a single mom, who hast lost a lot in life yet standing, God knows how, for her daughter. 

Needless to say I loved Ayesha in this lime green saree!! ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Is anyone as frustrated as me with this all hail P, the great and the saint? 

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

One thing is evident in today’s episode. Both Sairat stopped enjoying their life after their separation. The child like excitement, finding happiness is small small things is gone from their life . We can’t say what future holds but today it’s proved that S brings colors in V’s life 

Another thing that stuck me was BK’s dialogue. If they weren’t hypocrites this makes lot of sense . She said a girl who never came back to V . I think we need something similar from V so we can understand his hurt and disappointment . From V’s POV he feels abandoned as he is not understanding S’s reasons but atleast such dialogues will give some insight into his thinking and pain . 

They released a whole promo with that. Where he said Sai use chhod k chali gai apni zid me n use Vinu se door kar diya. 

Infact thats the narrative they r going for. No one can relate because Virat is only holding on to that feeling n showing anger. If it was mixed with his love n concern for Sai n he showed pain as well it would have made sense. 
Add to that an understanding from him ‘why’ Sai left n realize’he wronged her n she left for a reason’ then he would have been well accepted.

But we only see anger n hatred - thats why no one can relate to him.

saa2929 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Puri duniya ek taraf…. Story jaye bhad mein … I enjoyed watching my Sairat with their two kids…. Vinu with Sai and Savi with V finishing their project! 

This was a dream from the day Sai announced her first pregnancy…. I kept everything shut off and just enjoyed watching these four!!!! Loved it! 

Yes lots of editing craziness but oh well they deliberately do that for Sairat so nothing new. 

Atleast the flashback today felt in place! Loved the flashback! 

saw Virat ‘sir’ laughing after a long time!! Sai has lost her smile all together and felt heartbreaking to see her innocence being shoved into her heart… Ayesha did fabulous in her performance… the happy go lucky Sai Virat Chavan to Dr Sai Joshi a single mom, who hast lost a lot in life yet standing, God knows how, for her daughter. 

Needless to say I loved Ayesha in this lime green saree!! ❤️❤️❤️

I want to just see this part alone. Reason why all of us watch this torture :(

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

One thing is evident in today’s episode. Both Sairat stopped enjoying their life after their separation. The child like excitement, finding happiness is small small things is gone from their life . We can’t say what future holds but today it’s proved that S brings colors in V’s life 

Another thing that stuck me was BK’s dialogue. If they weren’t hypocrites this makes lot of sense . She said a girl who never came back to V . I think we need something similar from V so we can understand his hurt and disappointment . From V’s POV he feels abandoned as he is not understanding S’s reasons but atleast such dialogues will give some insight into his thinking and pain . 

That's what I always feel. The first Holi OST said that. Sai brings colour to Virat's colourless life and there's no point in the story when he has led a more colourless life than this point. 😆

Virat does have a strong fear of abandonment. But problem is he learns no lessons from his life. 

In reality with such a problematic family, he would've moved out & met his family with Sai on weekends. 

This is a daily soap so they can't show that. Or they can...and spin many more tracks around that period of separation from family. 

But what would be Pakhi's role 😆. It all boils down to this question. 

saa2929 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sab07

They released a whole promo with that. Where he said Sai use chhod k chali gai apni zid me n use Vinu se door kar diya. 

Infact thats the narrative they r going for. No one can relate because Virat is only holding on to that feeling n showing anger. If it was mixed with his love n concern for Sai n he showed pain as well it would have made sense. 
Add to that an understanding from him ‘why’ Sai left n realize’he wronged her n she left for a reason’ then he would have been well accepted.

But we only see anger n hatred - thats why no one can relate to him.

Even anger I would have accepted cos it’s typical ITV, if he didn’t marry and hold so much platonic regard for P; the woman who ruined his life with Sai , so much understanding and assurance which he lacked when Sai was in pain during surrogacy. 

Edited by saa2929 - 1 years ago
saa2929 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

That's what I always feel. The first Holi OST said that. Sai brings colour to Virat's colourless life and there's no point in the story when he has led a more colourless life than this point. 😆

Virat does have a strong fear of abandonment. But problem is he learns no lessons from his life. 

In reality with such a problematic family, he would've moved out & met his family with Sai on weekends. 

This is a daily soap so they can't show that. Or they can...and spin many more tracks around that period of separation from family. 

But what would be Pakhi's role 😆. It all boils down to this question. 

They don’t have to show Pakhi as saint and her pain, they could have played out the spider web promo and she controlling the whole family types. Would make it more enjoyable than this where every episode someone hails hee and sympathises the pain of that woman who ruined their sons life 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mikis

Is she alone having this dream or will we need to prepare for VP scene with V consoling P from her nightmare lol 🤣

Alone in her bed 😆

saa2929 thumbnail

Thank you for the tag and thanks for the review. 

Edited by saa2929 - 1 years ago

You are correct they should have used the FB of the infant vinu peeing in virat’s shirt .. and virat had meant that only .. because this one came a lot later in his life when he was like 3 years old .. so they can show virat replacing the memories of the infant with this boy .. and Sai suppressing it with Savi