Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Virat ka pet bhar gaya hai !!

Posted: 1 years ago

It was an ok episode.. already leaked by spoilers but Savi is a sweetheart.. she acts well .. virat intensity with her scene has reduced a lot .. it’s now balanced between him n vinu . Pani puri competition, flashbacks.  Then Savi does ulti in Virat shirt after project is done .. we have patralekha and the chavanni doing their vomit 🤮 in their scenes I skipped that .. precap is audience ka imagination..Sairat closeups are gone sirf imagination mei milenge .. Yeh precap hai damn funny .. I am looking at vinu n Savi sleeping 😴 https://twitter.com/spn_freaksaumya/status/1599213469672574976?s=46&t=P_GdKCB-BHM8q56jccSYug

Edited by msin - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Episode 690

Good episode after the drab few.

Saavi is waiting for Vinu and V for eating panipuri. V seems eager to spend time. 

Saavi asks for a panipuri competition and V relates it to Sais behaviour, remarks kuch chije kabhi nahi badalti and recalls a FB scene with Sai. Cute FB with flirty Chavan.

Sai agrees, they start competition... kids give up soon. Sai and V continue. 

In between Sai gets choked, V fans her and they again remember the FB. Continue the panipuri competition some more. And V is declared winner. 

Subtle SaiRat lollipop... V couldn't eat fee now eats more like Sai. 

Saavi Vinu ask Sai to say Baba is the best. Sai says he is not my baba. Saavi asks what is he to you? V looks hopefully. 

Sai calls him Virat Sir. Expected a better smile from V. 

Saavi asks Sai to chant. V taunts that Sai will never say it. Sai says it but more for the kids request. 

The work together and finish the project. Sai is paired with Vinu on internal enemies and V with Saavi on external. There is a hail Sai dialogue by Vinu which V agrees to. Looks lovingly at Sai and Vinu together. 

Scene cuts to P Mohit meeting. P ka bilkul dhyan nahi hai. Is constantly looking at the phone. Calls Vinu and he tells her the project is almost over. They had food. Won't eat anything now. 

P is obviously worried and upset that V had food at Sai Niwas.

Same drama continues at CN where BK blames Ash for giving extra leeway to V. That he has started to behave in the same manner when Sai had come into his life for the first time. 

They used to skip dinner without informing. 

Another hail P session. About how she cares for BK and everyone and manages bijnesshh also. 

The business mention and P Mohit scene run in parallel. Ghum doesn't really show P losing but for once the business suffering loss due to P's indifference and Omi taking back reins would be a good plot point. 

I wonder if it will come up.

Saavi is feeling unwell and that's probably because she ate too much. She vomits on V's t-shirt and he says kids have the right to do this to parents. It's okay. I will change. 

Vinu had done the same thing once. 

(V mentions that Vinu was 🤏 when he did this... they could have used this scene... V could have recalled the original Vinu who peed on him on day one, I wonder if it was... and would have made up for a nice poignant moment for SaiRat ... something that I am desperately hoping for 😔) 

Precap is V sleeping at Sai Niwas and flirting with Sai, to P barging in and seeing a shirtless V. 

P ka dream hi ho sakta hai. 

Sai V are not at that stage in the episode. Neither would they cross the boundary like this. 

It's most likely a very innocuous excuse like the vomit but P ka insecure mind will cook up stories. 😆

Edited by Moor278 - 1 years ago
bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msin

It was an ok episode.. already leaked by spoilers but Savi is a sweetheart.. she acts well .. virat intensity with her scene has reduced a lot .. it’s now balanced between him n vinu . Pani puri competition, flashbacks.  Then Savi does ulti in Virat shirt after project is done .. we have patralekha and the chavanni doing their vomit 🤮 in their scenes I skipped that .. precap is audience ka imagination..Sairat closeups are gone sirf imagination mei milenge 

for Vanku agar VS ka romance dikana hai tho in dono ke hath me khane ka plate  dabadega. Auidence calling them khana couple , i think vanku has taken that very seriously, Without food plate there is no romance b/w the lead,  he has 0 creativity when it comes to romance.

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yeh precap is false kya? Or is sai imagining? Or virat is intoxicated? 

His reaction with pakhi says that nothing such happened. He was confused. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Precap is definitely dream . I saw one BTS of P where she had a nightmare . P can only dream this way . 

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayagujral

Yeh precap is false kya? Or is sai imagining? Or virat is intoxicated? 

His reaction with pakhi says that nothing such happened. He was confused. 

Dream hai bhai. 🤣

404_NotFound thumbnail

Twist would be if it’s not P’s dream 😆

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Twist would be if it’s not P’s dream 😆

Kiska dream chahiye? 😉

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Kiska dream chahiye? 😉

😆😆 Guess Guess …. 

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Moor, waiting..for your review.

Happy Sunday morning!

जब सारी दुनिया सोती हैं, हम update padte रहते हैं..