Posted: 1 years ago

Kangana was very rude to Jaya and also almost wished suicide on her kids Abhishek and Shweta.

This man had every right to avoid Kangana like his mom did.

Yet he chose to greet her at a public event like a professional colleague.

This video just shows what this man has which perhaps rest of his family does not have at all. Others are ones to hold grudges and show it in public. 

This man has my respect given the way he conducts himself in public and has dealt with uncomfortable situations in calm and dignified manner. Well raised gentleman with pure class, dignity and pedigree.

https://youtu.be/sv0iiWfyymM

Lookalike everybody loves Kangana as well as nobody loves Kangana.

Kangana is in need of some manners and can do crazy things 

but it is nice that abhishek showed her some courtesy and respect

He has always been pretty decent compared to the rest of his peers.  

Typical Aquarian he is , empathetic. 

Abhishek has his moments too but yes compared to Jaya and Aish, he seems much more friendly in general.  

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Nishita123

Abhishek has his moments too but yes compared to Jaya and Aish, he seems much more friendly in general.  

Everyone has moments. But in Bollywood, a decent human like Abhishek appears to be a rarity. Honestly, who among his contemporaries or batches after him behave respectfully most of the time? And I include cheating rumors and such in this behavior. 

Abhishek does have his moments, but compared to rest of his family and his bitter mom and sister, he seems quite controlled. His dad has also often lost control online or in real life but Abhishek has never lost it to that extent. 

I thought it was tolerant and classy of him to greet Kangana even after her nasty rants against him, his sister and his mom. No one else looks at Kangana now except Vivek Agnihotri and Anupam Kher types. By greeting her, he has shown he is the bigger person.

I sure would never have looked at Kangana or greeted her if I ever saw or met her (remembering her hate speeches). 

I am surprised Abhishek was tolerant despite Jaya clearly cold shouldering her.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Everyone has moments. But in Bollywood, a decent human like Abhishek appears to be a rarity. Honestly, who among his contemporaries or batches after him behave respectfully most of the time? And I include cheating rumors and such in this behavior. 

Emraan Hashmi seems very down to earth and decent personality.