Posted: 2 months ago

Hey guys 

Welcome to our club. 

All are very very welcome to chit chat club of our beloved BPKH

Here discuss anything and everything but do follow the rules and regulations of forum. 

Happy chatting and have fun. 

Please make sure we do not violet any forum codes. 
Arpita 

[QUOTE=Utkarsha999]

Yes, but initialy Gautam select Yuvi for his favourite daughter piyu. 

Piyu's husband Neil cunningly traps him in his plan 

Are you watching yau nko dur baba serial? I'm regular viewer of this serial because I really like Advait kadne (Yuvi) smiley27

He portrays yuvaraj's every emotions very well and brilliantly smiley20

Yuvaraj's emotional breakdown proves true love hurts 💔

https://youtu.be/tryPeNwwDWk

Is epi ke bad mai nahi chahti thi ki Yuvi ki shadi Arpita se ho Yuvi deserves someone better not this idiot papa ki andh bhakt Arpita  smiley7

But fir Yuvi ka challenge complete nahi hota na kitne attitude se challenge kiya tha arpita ko - I'm Yuvraj kuber not a helpless devdas, ek sis se pyar dusri sis se shadi ye ghatiyapanti muzse nahi hogi 

Tumne muze apne papa ke liye chhoda na to ab dekho mai tumhare papa ki permission lekar hi tumse shadi karunga just wait and watch...

Shadi wale din to aisa lag raha tha jaise koi sauth movie chal rahi hai golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai smiley37

But at the end of the day piyu and Yuvi jeet gaye smiley41 villain papa ne khud apni manhus beti ki shadi apne favorite Yuvi se karwai dil par bada sa stone rakhkar smiley37smiley37

Yuvi kaise victim card khel gaya tha - sasur ji sirf aap bol rahe hai is liye mai aapki badi beti se shadi kar raha hu, ye sacrifice sirf aapke liye mere pyare sasur ji 🤣🤣

Originally posted by md410

today generation is 100 yrs ahead than older generation. 

so he has two daughter

this is interesting I may start watching reversely 

Correct smiley20

Yes Arpita and piyu step sisters hai ( but sagi sisters se bhi jyada achhi bonding hai dono me smiley27)

Except FL's villain father overall serial achha hai

Atleast 250 episodes to best hai uske bad leads ki shadi ho gayi and dono ki married life achhi chal rahi hai with cute, decent romance and without any MU's, fights smiley20 baki papa se related FL ka rona dhona to chalta hi rahega and ab to papa sudhar gaye hai smiley17

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 2 months ago

Yuvi is the best husband he will do everything for Arpita's happiness and never expected anything from her in return such a loving and caring husband smiley27

Arpita yuvi's wedding track is perfect mixture of comedy, drama, suspence it's just like a climax of comedy movie smiley37

Yuvi -piyu jija sali duo rocked villain papa and his brainless daughter shocked smiley41

I will definitely read it smiley20 and then add my review on this smiley31

Originally posted by Chinmayi18

Correct smiley20

Yes Arpita and piyu step sisters hai ( but sagi sisters se bhi jyada achhi bonding hai dono me smiley27)

Except FL's villain father overall serial achha hai

Atleast 250 episodes to best hai uske bad leads ki shadi ho gayi and dono ki married life achhi chal rahi hai with cute, decent romance and without any MU's, fights smiley20 baki papa se related FL ka rona dhona to chalta hi rahega and ab to papa sudhar gaye hai smiley17

I just love piyu she's so cute yaarsmiley43

Sorry but according to nature piyu is the perfect match for Yuvi smiley2 but now they are friendship goals good smiley20

You remember after marriage Arpita rudely argues with Yuvi smiley7yuvi gets angry and leave the room but within 2 minutes he immediately come back and say sorry to her and apologies without any mistake why so sweet Yuvi smiley42 and how cutely he called Arpita "Oye bayko" smiley27