HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

SK, how did you watch it in the U.S.? 

And how come I can't tag you?😆

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Its a Disney Hotstar movie ? Would it be on Disney Plus in USA ?

I don’t have Disney Plus so no idea but you could search for it? I found it by just randomly searching for it on Hulu.

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

It’s on Hulu. I searched for it on there and it was actually there. I don’t have Hotstar but apparently Hulu hosts stuff from Hotstar? I think I just have the basic Hulu plan. 

D2664894-32EB-4EDB-8D4F-83E78B305F5E.jpeg

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

And how come I can't tag you?😆

No one can tag me. I’m tagless

HearMeRoar thumbnail

You know what these platforms should do? Allow us to buy a movie at a time like Amazon does. I can't subscribe to every streaming platform but would gladly buy the movies if available. 

I'm betting it will cut down on piracy, too.

Supari_khala thumbnail

You know what these platforms should do? Allow us to buy a movie at a time like Amazon does. I can't subscribe to every streaming platform but would gladly buy the movies if available. 

I'm betting it will cut down on piracy, too.

I’m not sure that is a sound financial plan but I introduce you to this guy who has subscribed himself to every streaming service under the planet for his thoughts on this matter. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I’m not sure that is a sound financial plan but I introduce you to this guy who has subscribed himself to every streaming service under the planet for his thoughts on this matter. 

I'll watch with a friend. Disney is missing out on the 10 bucks I would've paid for the movie.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Well, it's not that bad currently. I split HBO Max, Disney+Hulu, Viki and Prime 3 ways. Plus I have Netflix, Youtube and Apple Music subscribed via Indian addresses, so that's like a dollar for the last two. 😆  

Though if I was paying for them individually, I would just rotate all of them every few months, there's hardly much of interest to watch on every service at the same time. 

I would guess that most customers just don't watch enough per month, for pay per title to work. People would also likely be more choosy with content if they were paying by the title. It's a curious question though, I should check with someone in the business ðŸ˜†

Giri720 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just watched movie it was okay okay movie nothing great they are made out to be ....!!! Good they made relase on OTT this movie is not for theaterical experience , it wud have bombed badly

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It started off well but went completely off track by the halftime. Liked Alaya actually. She should do more work.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Just watched it, review coming soon.

All I will say for now is they made ONE MISTAKE. Huge Mistake.

By not releasing the movie in the theatre.....

Lol nah, it would have bombed had this been a theatre release. This genre wouldn't have much support of the family audience, who are quite honestly the theatre- going audience now. This is perfect OTT material.