Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiberlia thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks a lot for such a lovely comment I have actually written this update for you only as I am actually very busy due to my exams and office but since you were waiting for an update so I thought to write it before I completely get indulge in my studies.

And I actually love your ff "love that protects" I think this is your first ff please update it soon I am eagerly waiting for its update.

Yes Madhuri is a very nice character she is not like those typical mother jo apni betiyon par nazar rakhe unhen baar baar toke kuch karne se she wants Kalyani to share things with her just like a friend rather than like those typical daughters who just tell half truth to there parents to avoid any kind of rok- tok from them.

And yes ab itne din door the toh special birthday gift toh Malhar deserve karta hi hai. And that anklet wala part is actually my favourite part bahut dil se likha hai and time bhi bahut laga words sochne mein taaki correctly feelings ko express kar saken. I am glad that you liked it so much. But didn't you liked my morning wala scene???

For upcoming update you guys will have to wait a little longer sorry.....  

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why wouldn't I like such a beautiful story Shruti..

And please don't stress yourself to write while exam is going on... 

I'm liking both the set of parents here.

I guess Malhar ek actor hai that's why Kalyani is hesitant to tell her mom..Is that why? 

And yes, the birthday night, morning after and the anklet scenes were the most beautiful part...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

shrutiberlia thumbnail

You guys only motivate me to write the story 😊😊

Don't worry I won't take much stress my exams are going to start from next month.

Him being an actor is one factor but the main issue here is their age difference which is making Kalyani a little hesitant.

And all these parts are my favourite also while writing it I have put all my emotions in it.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiberlia

You guys only motivate me to write the story 😊😊

Don't worry I won't take much stress my exams are going to start from next month.

Him being an actor is one factor but the main issue here is their age difference which is making Kalyani a little hesitant.

And all these parts are my favourite also while writing it I have put all my emotions in it.

Acha...age gap.. understandable.. but anyways use ek din batana hi hoga na..

You've written it with beautiful emotions..❤️❤️❤️

shrutiberlia thumbnail

Haan dheere dheere sab reveal ho jayega and will have to see how Kalma deal with it. As from now onwards there Pyar ki Pariksha is going to start.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiberlia

Haan dheere dheere sab reveal ho jayega and will have to see how Kalma deal with it. As from now onwards there Pyar ki Pariksha is going to start.

Koi jaldi nahi...let it go slowly . We want to enjoy more of this story.

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful update..❤️❤️❤️

Kalma in this story is same as we wanted in the show… 

Unki pyaari pyaari batein..

Haye dil aa jata hai baar baar…🥰🥰🥰🥰

Atul n Madhuri ko shaq hua hai but they have trust in their daughter that she is doing nothing wrong…

Loved it 😍 😍😍😍

Looking forward for the next update..

shrutiberlia thumbnail

I am glad you liked it. I assure you that you are going to enjoy it even more from the next parts. 😊😊

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you soooo much for updating shruti! Genuinely bohot zyada Accha laga Update. Forever cutie wala ff, makes me happiest each time!!! Saare scenes hi badiya the. 

Aur Kallu ke saath saath tumhare bhi exams hain?☹️ aur mallu ke saath saath hume bhi patience rakhna hoga?😞😔 ok mallu jaise Kallu ko pyaar karta hain, we also love you so we will also wait kyunki padhayi definitely comes first. Once your exams get done, tum acche se hume bohot saare updates dena😘😘😘 (with interest😂)

Aur main bhi “A love that protects” ka uodate jaldi doongi in sha Allah🤗 

shrutiberlia thumbnail

Yes yes don't worry all your wishes will be granted 🤗🤗