Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Archana called out Tina's hypocrisy. Tina was the one who used her dog's death to become captain. Pervious night he had no qualms celebrating with her gang with toilet paper bday. 

She had no problem eating the cake in the confession room, not a single time did she tell bb that you know i don't want cake, i don't feel like  celebrating. 

She basically didn't want to share the cake....she should have told directly that i don't want to share....

She gave stupid reason, and got called for it. 

Nothing wrong in what Archana said.

PS: I have a pet too. Don't try calling me insensitive 

tell me about your pet..... Name, type vagera vagera 

❤️

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Archana called out Tina's hypocrisy. Tina was the one who used her dog's death to become captain. Pervious night he had no qualms celebrating with her gang with toilet paper bday. 

She had no problem eating the cake in the confession room, not a single time did she tell bb that you know i don't want cake, i don't feel like  celebrating. 

She basically didn't want to share the cake....she should have told directly that i don't want to share....

She gave stupid reason, and got called for it. 

Nothing wrong in what Archana said.

PS: I have a pet too. Don't try calling me insensitive 

Archana didn't know that Tina tried to use her dog's death for captaincy. She didn't know Tina already got her cake. 

And Tina did tell Bigg Boss to not bring cake for her. But they still gave her the cake. She could've refused to take it, but then it would've looked rude. Celebrating it with toilet paper rolls is not the same as eating cake on your birthday. 

Dog's death might not be the real reason for Tina not celebrating her birthday, but Archana's comment was insensitive. Saying "toh kya hua woh mar gaya, uski umar ho gayi thi". Would she have said the same thing for someone's parent's death, like "kya hua tumhare maa-baap chal base? Unki umar ho gayi thi"? Archana shouldn't have commented on Rani's death at all.

BiloxiBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There she goes again, sounding as Trump-like as can be. What you see is what you get.

But there are times when she hits the nail on the head - especially regarding the nonsensical astonishingly useless Abdu and the Smokin' Joe, LOUDEST alpha gorilla of the house, Sajid.

Edited by BiloxiBlues - 1 years ago
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is the narcissistic person in bb this year

Tina is super egoistic, temperamental & manipulative,  very much like Sajid …. But narcissist, she definitely is not .Despite the negatives , she is quite social and made many relationships on the show ….. has a distinct cheerful & fun side to her …. does show empathy towards her friend 

Symptoms of Narcissism & Treatments - See a doctor if you

• Struggle with work or personal relationships
  • Feel overwhelmed with sadness

These symptoms I see distinctly in one contestant only ….. and I won’t even bother naming ,…..there is no point stating the obvious

On the Thread topic

I am wondering why people are surprised at Mahaan Archana’s  remarks ……it’s consistent with her Mahaan behaviour

After molesting the character of all woman contestant….. body shaming Manya, sl*t shaming Soundarya, Age shaming Sajid etc etc …using crass language & blurting out curses….her being insensitive to emotions of pet owners** is natural progression….. another feather in mahaan Archana’s moral cap …. One more reason to support her for her mahaan achievements…lol

**Tina being the pet owner is incidental & irrelevant to the subject.

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

the fact that T just used the pet death as a false reason/ excuse.... didn't make me feel arch was insensitive....which i would hv felt otherwise

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I may sound odd but archana's comment was insensitive for the dog but not for tina. The way tina used her dog's death for her own benefit I doubt whether she has ever loved her dog. But the dog was an innocent soul hence archana's comment was insensitive