Posted: 2 months ago

Is veers love for real or his he just acting? He seems psycho to me..

I really hope he is not acting just to get Chavi then leave her afterwards.

Posted: 1 months ago

he is obsessed with her and is a walking red flag that reeks of toxicity.

I don't think he does smiley5 he is a huge red flag.. remember before chhavi he had already killed a girl and he has anger issues. Definitely a mentally unstable person smiley22

I have seen only sone episodes of the malayalam version of this show.i saw 2 episodes and hindi looks different.is chavi the eldest daughter?does the 2nd girl have a love interest?did akshay cheat on aparichitha during younger days?why exactly did they get separated?

Originally posted by Kim_roseanne

I don't think he does smiley5 he is a huge red flag.. remember before chhavi he had already killed a girl and he has anger issues. Definitely a mentally unstable person smiley22

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I have seen only sone episodes of the malayalam version of this show.i saw 2 episodes and hindi looks different.is chavi the eldest daughter?does the 2nd girl have a love interest?did akshay cheat on aparichitha during younger days?why exactly did they get separated?

Yes chhavi is the eldest daughter. I don't think the 2nd girl have a love interest. I am not sure but I don't think Akshay cheated on aprajita but left her all alone with the kids. The reason why they separated I don't know yet cause I watched it from middle with curiosity as my mom was also watching it smiley36

I think in south version akshay left aparichitha and married another lady to have a son.

Yes chhavi is the eldest daughter. I don't think the 2nd girl have a love interest. I am not sure but I don't think Akshay cheated on aprajita but left her all alone with the kids. The reason why they separated I don't know yet cause I watched it from middle with curiosity as my mom was also watching it smiley36

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I think in south version akshay left aparichitha and married another lady to have a son.

It can be..either ways he is an a**hole smiley18

Yes.but i want to know whether he was that bad in hindi.seeing their scenes i doubt.

It can be..either ways he is an a**hole smiley18

Main Hoon Aparajita