Does veer truly love chavi

Posted: 1 years ago

Is veers love for real or his he just acting? He seems psycho to me..

I really hope he is not acting just to get Chavi then leave her afterwards.

he is obsessed with her and is a walking red flag that reeks of toxicity.

I don't think he does ðŸ˜• he is a huge red flag.. remember before chhavi he had already killed a girl and he has anger issues. Definitely a mentally unstable person ðŸ˜³

I have seen only sone episodes of the malayalam version of this show.i saw 2 episodes and hindi looks different.is chavi the eldest daughter?does the 2nd girl have a love interest?did akshay cheat on aparichitha during younger days?why exactly did they get separated?

Originally posted by Kim_roseanne

I don't think he does ðŸ˜• he is a huge red flag.. remember before chhavi he had already killed a girl and he has anger issues. Definitely a mentally unstable person ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I have seen only sone episodes of the malayalam version of this show.i saw 2 episodes and hindi looks different.is chavi the eldest daughter?does the 2nd girl have a love interest?did akshay cheat on aparichitha during younger days?why exactly did they get separated?

Yes chhavi is the eldest daughter. I don't think the 2nd girl have a love interest. I am not sure but I don't think Akshay cheated on aprajita but left her all alone with the kids. The reason why they separated I don't know yet cause I watched it from middle with curiosity as my mom was also watching it ðŸ˜†

I think in south version akshay left aparichitha and married another lady to have a son.

Yes chhavi is the eldest daughter. I don't think the 2nd girl have a love interest. I am not sure but I don't think Akshay cheated on aprajita but left her all alone with the kids. The reason why they separated I don't know yet cause I watched it from middle with curiosity as my mom was also watching it ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by jasminerahul

I think in south version akshay left aparichitha and married another lady to have a son.

It can be..either ways he is an a**hole 

Yes.but i want to know whether he was that bad in hindi.seeing their scenes i doubt.

It can be..either ways he is an a**hole 

In Main Hoon Aparajita the lady (Aparajita) is left alone with her three daughters after her husband (Akshay) falls in love with another women (Mohini). 15 years later he comes back and his wife kicks Aparajita and the children out of their house to claim her rights on being Akshay’s wife. Chhavi’s been traumatized and on her birthday she would always call Akshay to come and visit but he wouldn’t and she would get panic attacks.Honestly out of all the daughters (eldest to youngest/ Chhavi, Disha, and Aasha) Disha has been the ONLY one to stand with her mother (Aparajita) even though she has developed anger issues because her father (Akshay) left Aparajita and has become cold towards him. Aasha, being the youngest, hasn’t even had a proper conversation with her father b/c he left Aparajita when she was pregnant with Aasha. Hopes this clears some things.

Originally posted by i_roseanne

Nia is the same age as Disha. I think it was mentioned once that Disha is around twenty and five when akshay left. if he left them 15 years ago, he already had Nia for five years before he left aprajita. so yes, he did cheat. 

while I think the writers forgot that Nia is supposed to be older than Asha (sad honestly. it could have been a good plot point) and that the latter is unaware of this, there is at least 3 to 4 years of an age difference there.

in the latest episode, chhavi's age is confirmed to 23. akshay met Mohini 20 years ago when chhavi is 3 and before Disha is born. so yes, whichever timeline you chose to follow, he did cheat on aprajita. 

in the flashbacks, Akshay mentions having another family that he is going back to. he could have been referring to Mohini and Nia.

Hope this helps!

on a side note, he said that he had 5 kids when they were held, hostage. I am still confused about that so if anyone has an explanation, id love to hear it!