Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Outlander22

I don’t think I ever liked him, he intrigued me in beginning but personality wise I always found him bland, fake and boring.

we share similar sentiments.

Dewdrop24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abdu in the beginning was engaging with entire entertaining packaging of childlike affable personality trying hard to blend within the dynamics of game in foreignland/ language but with time  strong influence of astute mature administrator within his group he has moulded himself into a subordinate version of Sajid,some of his jokes are with heavy connotations 

brondie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I personally have never liked Abdu from day one. Waiting for the day he will be evicted from the house. Being given too much importance....

dimpu_usa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Akal hai usmein, right! Because he never had to deal with shortage of ration or comforts, if Shiv, Nimrit, Stan or Sajid are captain, the whole group gets ro enjoy. Why was Abdu throwing a fit when Archana had stolen chocolates from his captain room, that time he was fuming about rules being broken, shaane mein akal hai, isliye to baar baar chori karke chocolates khaata hai, aaj to Tina ka khaan tak kha liya. He was saying to archana today that she spoke english, just two words and he was complaininb, what about him talking gibberish english all the time, sometimes his words don’t make any sense at all. We understand that he has language issue, well, there were people before who came to the show and didn’t speak hindi, noone got privileges like Abdu. Not just that, he got a translator like Sajid who manipulates all the time. Right from day one Abdu has been saying same things about Archana, “ she talking, fighting, problem, all the time,” iske alawa kuch nahi aata, he is a follower and follows his mandli blindly. Whoever the group nominates, he just does exactky the same, why is he not punished, he does not seem to have a brain of his own, can’t take croticism either. His height is his cuteness or you can say that people are sympathising with him, I don’t find him cute anymore. Once he stops getting all privileges, his real personality comes out which is vile. 

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abdu chose Sajid for the sense of power and control he gets from him. Sajid 's shadiness is for those who oppose him. Abdu hasn't bothered much with right and wrong here, he is focussed on his survival only and rightly so.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Not fond of him. He becomes really insensitive and mean at times. 

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Funny but the crow is irritating now. Someone should talk to him and bring the original butterfly back.

RMCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Not fond of him. He becomes really insensitive and mean at times. 

exactly. I agree 👍🏻

RMCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

I don’t think I ever liked him, he intrigued me in beginning but personality wise I always found him bland, fake and boring.

I got fooled initially but lost interest in him after he was nominated once and became mean.

RMCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Dil deewana bin sajana ke maane naa his one and only song 😕

😂