Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

So you are saying there are so many Priyanka fans??? You contradict yourself 

huh? 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RMCanada

is he? Please share the link to the feed. 🤣🤣🤣

ðŸ¤£

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RMCanada

He came as a butterfly but became a crow. 😂 He is mean and vicious. I don’t like him anymore. He should be out of the game as he is not doing anything except following “bro Sajid “.
Please share your views.

He is cute but i feel he is not able to adjust with the contestants and especially with the show. For me he is just a teenager . Definitely not a winner but he is entertaining. 

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anna143

priyanka fans calling abdu mean and vicious hahaahah abdu must be crying in a corner awww 

🤣🤣🤣

Actually he was crying in the corner. Check last night's episode. smiley37smiley37smiley37

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

He is cute but i feel he is not able to adjust with the contestants and especially with the show. For me he is just a teenager . Definitely not a winner but he is entertaining. 

He was cute and entertaining (1-2 weeks at the start) but now seems lost. He follows mandali and holds grudges against people for no reason.