Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
+1. I find him irritating tbh. Wasn't much of fan of him from the start though his friendship with Shiv in the start was okay though slightly neutral about it tbh but I quickly lost interest in that too. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
PSP07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I never believed the so called 'guest' rumor. Never liked him on initial stages. But then I liked him. Never found him mean or vicious. Coz the whole house is full of more vicious,mean ppl. He was never a butterfly for me but a relaxation,stress relief program when I'm bored,irritated by the real crows like Pri,,Archana or free loaders like Sumbu, Ankit, Sazid etc or other mean and ferocious ppl. 

At present the house is going really fast and furious way. Dhanya aur paratha le kar bhi khoon maange dill ho raha hai.🤣 So he is still 15seconds of break for us. Although it is true tht he is getting less screen space now coz if they give him more time how will they show how nasty other contestants are....backstabbers,liars,manipulators, bullies, racists etc. 

So I understand why Abdu is getting less content. Not a big fan of bahus or their rona dhonawala serials. So stress relief toh banta hai which is always missing in ITV serials.So I also understand why ITV fans hate Abdu. Coz unn logo ko dhanya fight jayada payara hai. Stress reliefe nehi.

Haina...aaj ke episode mein pillow fight mein maza aa raha tha....nahi toh log sone mein aur ek dusre ki burai karne mein lage the....Abdu even task mein bhi apni taraf se koshish acchi karta hai

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PSP07

Idhr hi chodte hai isko.. continue karne ka faida nahi hai👍🏻

challo theek hai 👍🏻 

RMCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

+1. I find him irritating tbh. Wasn't much of fan of him from the start though his friendship with Shiv in the start was okay though slightly neutral about it tbh but I quickly lost interest in that too. 

yeah he started well initially. He was nice, funny and neutral. Then I think all changed with him getting nominated and he became vicious after that.

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He is loveable and smart. Stuck with foreign people with constant ramblings in foreign language around him he has chosen to be with people who gets him utmost sense of survival and ease. It's futile to expect more out of him.

RMCanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa.j

He is loveable and smart. Stuck with foreign people with constant ramblings in foreign language around him he has chosen to be with people who gets him utmost sense of survival and ease. It's futile to expect more out of him.

I agree with your thoughts. He is stuck in foreign land and language but he is smart and should have picked right friends. Instead he has chosen shady Sajid who plays him for his own agenda.

Edited by RMCanada - 1 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

https://twitter.com/SidKiDuniyaa/status/1596908645182316551?s=20&t=x57n_nlOt0j69pRbCsZ6Vg

Still this crow is better to watch than this cringey so-called friends😏.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think I ever liked him, he intrigued me in beginning but personality wise I always found him bland, fake and boring.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dil deewana bin sajana ke maane naa his one and only song 😕

Skzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't understand a word he says 😭