Channa Mereya

OS - Devil’s Angel

Dreamer555 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

He looked nonchalantly as the fumes from her father’s burning photograph rose up in the air around him. The smoke did not suffocate him, rather his mind was eerily calm. No clamor, No endless plotting, just silence.

However, a small murmur began to build up as he saw her form lying at the foot of the bed. One look & you’d feel she’s lifeless, but in the silence, he could hear her slow breaths. He could sense its wetness, a thin sheath of tear enveloping her soft breath.The murmur in his mind now grew to a faint voice, which said ‘You craved to see her writhe in agony, yet why is it that when you do, you cannot savor the sight?’ And for the first time in his life after his mother died, Adi felt a pang of pain. Sharp, cleaving.He closed his eyes to shut it out. Now the voice was gone, & an image swirled up. Of a smile which looked like a thousand jasmine flowers, of a face which looked like a thousand moons. He opened his eyes in a flash, only to see the same face, staring at him. Cold, Lifeless. 

Adi’s brain snapped back in an instant. And like a spider looking at the prey stuck miserably with no escape in its web, he said ‘Feel like killing me, don’t you?’ 

‘No..’ She said, Her eyes bereft of any emotions. 

‘Then?’ He asked, as he tried to control a little tremor that crept up his voice. 

‘I will do worse.’ Her eyes now slowly lighting a fire within, ‘Striking me down with love was a bad move, Adi. You shouldn’t have done that..’

She reached up to his ears, and whispered ‘For all your manipulations, how could you ever forget that there are two of us in this maze?’ Her words ran down his ears making his spine chill at the coldness in them. 

He looked at her, His eyes beginning to burn.

‘See..!’ She dragged him to the mirror & said ‘I saw it flitting across these beautiful, dark eyes for a moment & I knew..’ She pulled him closer, her nose almost touching his. Adi’s breath held as he inhaled her mild jasmine scent. He saw in her eyes a daunting glow & all he wanted to do was burn in them. He wished to be devoured by her flame, He craved to remain just a cinder, glowing, living in her forever. 

‘I was right, wasn’t I?’ She laughed. Not her usual, giggly laugh which sounded like wind-chimes. This one was just her exaggerated voice, no twinkle, no Ginny in them. ‘You wove a web of love, hunted & trapped your prey but in the excitement forgot that you are caught in it too.That is why I said, you shouldn’t have used Love to strike me down Adi..’ Her voice derisive, she continued ‘Love is a silent double edged sword my dear, You never know when it turns directions & neatly makes a tear. Just where it has to..’ 

Her fingers had already made their way softly to his chest, and were touching the bare skin. Adi felt as if he was blazed by a thousand suns, his body errupted in flames, where she touched. 

‘Feel like killing me?’ She asked, a sly smirk on her lips. 

No..’ He said, gulping down. ‘I will do worser..’ as he pulled her closer. 

‘Good..’ Ginny said, loosening his grip around her. Adi looked at her puzzled, as she continued, ‘You know what is the biggest punishment to those who deceive in love? You should see it, feel it, touch it, all around you. You should desire it like mad, the love you lost. And you should feel helpless as it has you in a chokehold neither letting you breathe, nor letting you die..’ Saying this, she turned & walked, slowly.

As if remembering something, she suddenly stopped in her tracks, looked back & said ‘Hey I’m not leaving, Not until I see you gasping for breath, Not until I see you right down at my feet.’

She smiled & began to hum ‘In do dilo ne sauda kiyaa jo mumkin nahi hai..’

Adi looked at her retreating form, slowly regaining his wits. 

‘Well..’ He said, ‘The angel did wrong. Why did she have to show the devil what he exactly wanted was what he cannot have? She shouldn’t have..’ Adi smiled. The devil’s smile.  

AN : Hey you guys!! Gowri again❤️ Thought of sharing a small write up I did in twitter here too! Hope you like it🥺❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sni_gryfiindri thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Do continue, loving this grey shades of GiTya 🔥❤️ Awesome writing Gowri 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please keep writing...can't wait to read next part

devashree_h thumbnail

Once again, Really Good Gowri ❤️

I loved how it ended.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally you're here Gowri 🤗

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is so intriguing and your description of Ginni and Adi is surrea❤️ 

Devil and his Angel 💔

Pls do write more 

aestheticdreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is so beautiful and interesting, can’t wait for the next one…❤️

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

SIGH! This is what I wanted in the show but anyway.. Do continue please. If possible, turn it into a full fanfic.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Ugg.. this was too good . Reminded me of Wahi's prank reel so bad and the way we all got hyped up . This would be one amazing track . Getting your enemy down by love .so continue writing this part . If possible in the form of a SS/FF . 

SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey, do write more on Gitya.