Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Formula 1 fails to recognise Ranveer singh

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Its  second hand embarrassment to watch how an attention seeking ranveer is ignored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCuKWxp_I4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This man isn’t the F1, He is an English journalist who works for sky sports, how is he supposed to know who ranveer is? I'm sure he doesn't know who most bollywood stars are. The journalist is called Martin Brundle and he walks up to people at the Grand Prix and talks to them, it’s not preplanned or researched, and so he doesn't know alot of the celebs that are there, including some Hollywood stars. So this is not embarrassing, and Ranveer wasn't ignored, Martin was the one who spotted Ranveer and went upto him to talk to him. 

Ranveer handled the question very well and humbly, some stars have been very rude to Martin and refuse to talk to him, but Ranveer was very nice and was happy to talk to him. 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

C’mon! Ranveer actually dealt with it gracefully and the exchange wasn’t awkward to me. Why would a sky sports presenter recognise a Bollywood star?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Next time they will.  Ranveer has been invited to Fifa finals too. Some may not recognise him there too. But they will in future. You gotta push and hustle. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ignored ? Didn’t the reporter himself went to him to question ? 😳 May be I didn’t get it and I didnt feel second hand or any hand embarrassment also. RS’s response was rather polite and proud one. 👍🏼

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Would they know him now ?