Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

And this member was accusing that day that there are some PR members on social media and here in IF to spread negativity against Sumbul. Jaise ki hume aur kuch kaam hi nahi hai🥱.

EmillyUppy thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

🤣People are so blind. Anyways enjoy her success. For me she is disgusting contestant and human being 🤢

Lol , as some  people here  are busy to spread hate again her , you may think that everyone is blind , there is a difference between reel and real , and as I said the truth is very difficult to hide , before Sumbul there are many worst contestant this year .

EmillyUppy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

And this member was accusing that day that there are some PR members on social media and here in IF to spread negativity against Sumbul. Jaise ki hume aur kuch kaam hi nahi hai🥱.

Maybe I m reading Indian forum before you , decide to log in don't mean being new , at least not always . Anyway you were also newbie someday I think.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes difference between real and reel. Sumbul fans are still living in reel world. I have yet to see a 19 yr old jumping over 40 yr old and calling it friendship and daddy encouraging it. I rest my case. 

EmillyUppy thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Yes difference between real and reel. Sumbul fans are still living in reel world. I have yet to see a 19 yr old jumping over 40 yr old and calling it friendship and daddy encouraging it. I rest my case. 

Dou you know the conversations between Makers and her dad? I agree that her dad made a mistake by sending her there at 18 year old , what I know is that as per now , I don't think that he have all the power to remove her there , as there are contract , and when something is wrong only the lawyer can decide based on what is write in the contract .

Regarding the friendship , do you think that Sumbul nature give the right to makers or HMs to so whatever they want ? I think no; Nimrit were called in private when she were wrong , Sumbul were bashed in National TV not one but twice , even for fake narrative made by Tina . All they contestants eliminated said during thier interview that there were not any love angle between Sumbul and Shalin , that all were fake.

Even Gautam released an interview were he is saying that a big fight happened in the house last week everyone were scared , including Priyankit . But Sumbul reaction were transformed in love obsession and showed in national TV . 

This is the difference between real and reel 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: EmillyUppy

Maybe I m reading Indian forum before you , decide to log in don't mean being new , at least not always . Anyway you were also newbie someday I think.

Then come with real ID na😊.