Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shwetha85

OMG Jayshree!! You seem to either have a lot of time to wait on this human and you make such long long posts about her or are getting paid damn heavily to waste your time on such a human. Either way you need to find a better job for yourself as cringing over this human is a waste. Goodluck 

She is one of the high position development members of India Forums. She is not writing but copy pasting. She is definitely not a fan of Sumbul but simply having fun of members trolling of her. Even Vijay Sir is a lot around these days. 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

She is one of the high position development members of India Forums. She is not writing but copy pasting. She is definitely not a fan of Sumbul but simply having fun of members trolling of her. Even Vijay Sir is a lot around these days. 

Who is Vijay sir? And even if she is copy pasting that also is a waste of time behind such a crackpot contestant.

EmillyUppy thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

What did she get at 19 yrs? A show like BB. Look at normal 19 yr olds who have friends, who party and are working towards a career. Sumbul has none of that, she's locked up in a house with 15 odd people and her image is tarnished. 

I dont think anyone can be jealous of her as she literally has nothing. Also this bf story, sumbul has been telling everyone. No one created it, so if she's talking about it why won't the housemates. 

What she got at 19 year old?  successful Shows? some award ?  a movie ? a Music video .......Anyway I m not here to list her work . But I'm quite sure that what she got now many 30 year old actress haven't got it yet.

Regarding BB , people aren't blind , Sumbul bashing in BB is mainly due to Tina gossip  dirty game . I didn't think she would come out of this BB with her reputation tarnished, but she will come out shinning , it's just a matter of time.

High_On_Life thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think this is the second promotional post for Sumbul from India Forums side 🤔

Why would you do that and why only for Sumbul?

I'm sure many will agree that she needs to be out of the house. Makers tried their best to get content out of her and when they couldn't, they started getting content at her expense. They way she has been treated and partly the way she has been acting is unpalatable for me.

EmillyUppy thumbnail

Originally posted by: High_On_Life

I think this is the second promotional post for Sumbul from India Forums side 🤔

Why would you do that and why only for Sumbul?

I'm sure many will agree that she needs to be out of the house. Makers tried their best to get content out of her and when they couldn't, they started getting content at her expense. They way she has been treated and partly the way she has been acting is unpalatable for me.

Really ? do you think that makers are idiots?  or you pretend not to understand that if they want to expelled her they can do  easily as they find a way to bring back Archana or to hide MC Stan fight with the fake obsession track.

It is all about business , in business only the profit matter , Sumbul bring many Starplus viewers to Colors , Priyanka , Nimrit..... were already colors face . And if you didn't know , they are about to launch a new show , Starring Fahmaan Khan , the Ex-Costar of Sumbul . Basically these 2 people share the same fanbase , at least mainly .Even if Sumbul want to go out they will not allow her to go.

Then Tina and Shalin game are completely boring without Sumbul ; Makers tried for 1 week and it was total flop , as soon as Sumbul is involved all the social media are on fire. 

So I don't think that she is being paid for nothing , they are using her that's

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Who is Vijay sir? And even if she is copy pasting that also is a waste of time behind such a crackpot contestant.

Vijay Sir is the own of IF. He also shows up frequently nowadays. His username is in orange I guess. Jayshree Ma'am may be in a mood to get Sumbul trolled. 

Edited by Jerry_Chuhiya - 1 years ago
locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

🤣People are so blind. Anyways enjoy her success. For me she is disgusting contestant and human being 🤢

Originally posted by: locopoco

🤣People are so blind. Anyways enjoy her success. For me she is disgusting contestant and human being 🤢

IF should ban the entry of newbies and groupbies now for 3-4 months🤣.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Paid PR hoga. 😕

Copy pasting comment from another post:

Advising daughter to show aukaat to her 2 super senior actors is a good sanskaar right. 

During that Sumbul's reply of both coming in same season to Shalin's dialogues of being in industry before she was born shows her disrespect towards seniors and pride of her success. Her fans hailing her as queen and je fire is horrible. Since Shalin is a wife beater and psycho even neutrals ignored that but if it was some other actor of similar age in front of her like Amar Upadhyay, Ravi Dubey, Karan Kundra, Hiten Tejwani, Karanveer Bohra then neutrals would have bashed her left right centre.