“I did what I felt right at the moment”: Sumbul Touqeer

Posted: 1 years ago

“I did what I felt right at the moment”: Sumbul Touqeer

Sumbul Touqeer has been getting a lot of  support from her fans after superstar host of Bigg Boss Salman Khan told her that she is obsessed with Shalin Bhanot.  Sumbul has been facing a lot of negativity after she held Shalin in a fight with MC Stan, many called her a joker. But the Imlie famed actress’ fans are sympathising with the fact that she had a panic attack that nobody noticed it.  People are purposely trying to make an angle with Shalin despite of her saying NO. In today’s episode with Salman Khan in Weekend Ka Vaar, the young actor defended herself and clearly admitted she has no feeling for Shalin. When asked by Salman Khan Sumbul says,”I did what I felt right at the moment, all the other people in the house are misjudging. I always feel very protective about those whom I consider my friends. And I did exactly that for Shalin.” 

In today’s episode Sumbul looked extremely helpless emotional but at the same-time she tried to prove her point in front of Salman Khan and the other inmates. She kept talking about her innocence and expressed that she was genuinely concerned for Shalin and hence got panicked. We just hope and wish that here onwards Sumbul plays more rationally. Her fans are biggest supporters and they understand her very well.

Good actor. She's so aware of what she's doing and now her dad is back with revenge drama. Most toxic and horrible contestant ever. 

Dumbul will never change. She likes Shalin but it is one sided, hence she is obviously lying and saying there is nothing from her side. 

Sumbul is a nice girl but a doormat which is what is irking everyone. 

I'm still shocked on how  Tina is acting , basically she is acting like a woman with a middle-age crisis , how can she be so insecure about a 19 year old girl ? she remind me some aunty who were afraid of young stealing their husband , sometimes Tina like Shalin , sometimes no .... I really fell that Tina was having an affair with Shalin before BB , it is not anymore about game , Tina really lost it , she should be ashamed of what she is doing to a young girl

Originally posted by EmillyUppy

I'm still shocked on how  Tina is acting , basically she is acting like a woman with a middle-age crisis , how can she be so insecure about a 19 year old girl ? she remind me some aunty who were afraid of young stealing their husband , sometimes Tina like Shalin , sometimes no .... I really fell that Tina was having an affair with Shalin before BB , it is not anymore about game , Tina really lost it , she should be ashamed of what she is doing to a young girl

Give me 1 reason why she shouldn’t be insecure about 19 years old girl? Who is hovering all over her guy she likes? 

Originally posted by Moon-Sparkle

Give me 1 reason why she shouldn’t be insecure about 19 years old girl? Who is hovering all over her guy she likes? 

She shudnt be insecure because the 19yr old is pure soul tomboy panic attack prone Sumbul 😆

Tina needs first of all need to agree that she is mad at Shalin , and then she will have the right to question Shalin and Sumbul friendship. 

And then why is she dragging Sumbul personal life now in all this ? If Sumbul has a boyfriend or not what is her problem? It is obvious that Tina jealousy is not only about Shalin , but it about what Sumbul got at 19 year old .

What did she get at 19 yrs? A show like BB. Look at normal 19 yr olds who have friends, who party and are working towards a career. Sumbul has none of that, she's locked up in a house with 15 odd people and her image is tarnished. 

I dont think anyone can be jealous of her as she literally has nothing. Also this bf story, sumbul has been telling everyone. No one created it, so if she's talking about it why won't the housemates. 

1. because she claims there is nothing. (Yes we know she said everyone knows we like each other) and today reversed that 🤣

2.  Sumbul never prevented her from speaking like she claims. She didn’t want Sumbul nearby when they spoke is her problem 🤣

3. Shalin keeps saying I have no attraction.  So insecurity kis baat ki 🤣

trust naheen hain aur Insecurity. Woh bhee kis se ? And that too claiming she is closer to her than shalin after nominating her. 🤣

well I can go on. But you ask for one reason .. I gave more than one and there are lots more ..

In any case. While what happened by host (BB makers) to Sumbul was wrong. She does need to go. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. She has given nothing to this show whatsoever except tears .. 

OMG Jayshree!! You seem to either have a lot of time to wait on this human and you make such long long posts about her or are getting paid damn heavily to waste your time on such a human. Either way you need to find a better job for yourself as cringing over this human is a waste. Goodluck