Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

I disagree. I agree with the point that they are a total mismatch much different than what I imagined initially but I feel she takes the upper hand and he doesn't nowadays 

Bro in that way Anuj is a slave to Anupama as we have seen he always does haa mein haa of his master. MERI ANU BILKUL SAHI HAI. 

Waise deviji ka muh nahi tha. She could have said No. Baaki time pe to lecture nikalta hai. Tab kyun nahi diya?

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I could not visit my hover card even quick box is too small
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Because she might be sensible enough to not involve in unnecessary drama and when there is no drama there is no itv serial🤣

Educated female doctors are relegated to being vamps, courtesy the other show by PH. Haven’t seen an engineer yet in any of the shows that I watched in the past.

lalaland23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The writers have lost their mind. I'm so incredibly bored of the show now, I don't even feel like criticizing or trolling it ðŸ˜” Please tag me if something interesting happens guys, I'm only vaguely going through written updates now lol

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheSunShine

Educated female doctors are relegated to being vamps, courtesy the other show by PH. Haven’t seen an engineer yet in any of the shows that I watched in the past.

All engineers are smart, they are busy trolling these toxic shows!