Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 21 Nov 2022

Posted: 1 years ago

MaAn give lift to newly weds Nimrit n Dimple . 
The entire episode is Nimrit n Dimple sharing their life story to MaAn and MaAn sharing rid bits about their own with the newly weds. 
They generally have fun and masti and get to know eachother . MaAn give gyaan on life n advise them They like eachother’s company and take a break at nearby dhaba . At dhaba they have their moments of giving gyaan and also having food MaAn and the newly weds are disturbed b6 a group of youngsters who are trouble makers 
When Anuj gets angry Anupama calms him. 

At Shah house Toshu and Samar are chatting n generally bonding .,Toshu is convinced by Samar no to refuse the job offer by Kinjal . He decides to be a good father, son and husband n good human being .

They are confronted by Pakhi when they offer to help Adhik. Pakhi Have face off with Samar n Toshu . Anupama is annoyed to learn from Toshu n Samar that Pakhinhad shifted into Nandini’s apartment.

Precap

Four young boys attack Anupama and Dimple .

When Ma An try to resists they are mercilessly beaten n injured n left  unconscious on the road . They molest Dimpla n carry her away .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Totally useless boring filler.🥱 God knows what's the point of this track. No head or tail.

The two couples go to a Dhaba. MAA gives a lecture on food wastage to Dimple. The lady can not stay without giving lectures.😵 While MAA was talking to Samar through video call, Samar gets a glimpse of Dimple. When they see each other for the first time, a romantic music plays for a brief period. 🥱

The goons harass Anu. Anuj wants to fight with them but Anu begs him to calm down. 

Pakhi misbehaves with her brothers when they come to help her. She tells herself that she married Adhik just to stay in KM, but as her mother has spoilt her plan, she will now emotionally blackmail her father to provide for her.

Precap: The goons hit Anuj, Anu, Nirmit and kidnaps Dimple.

Dimple is obviously going to be Samar's love interest. Either her husband will die or he will turn out to be abusive. Dimple is good looking but extremely talkative. I am not interested in seeing a love angle between her and Samar.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

This serial story has no head or tail anymore 

Already anuj married a divorcee anupama but instead of giving message marry divorcee its good for society. This serial is showing never marry a divorcee because shes loyal to first hubby and his family only never to 2nd hubby or his family or kids. No matter what anupama does now its confirmed last one year that a divorcee woman loyalty lies with her first abusive hubby and his parents and her kids never with 2nd hubby or his family and kids. Now suddenly if anupama starts showing more attention to anuj or little anun it looks fake not real because its established last one year that anu only loves shahs ants shahs breathes shahs cannot live without them ever. People in india will get scared to marry a divorcee woman seeing anupama serial. 

We do not need another same situation with samar marrying a girl who loved another or married another man before 

Either they are repeating EMA with various men in show or showing divorcee/widow marrying again and again 

What joy anuj found marrying anupama nothing hes become bank and atm card for anupama nad shahs thats all no other happiness he got in this marriage 

Hes become a yes madam for anupama and servant of shahs and one to console anupama after every shah fights to wipe her crocodile tears thats all. Hes lost all identity and is like a doll wghose key is with anupama, she turns keyy and he speaks yes madam my anu is right etc utter nonsense. Even 5 year old child has own opinion and does not parrot like 45 year old anuj 

We do not want another anuj in samar now or another doormat kinjal is samar wife now

Anupam aon own told ankush barkha to leave house. Honestly if i am anuj anupama will be in troubvle as its my home my cousins i decide they stay or go and when etc not anupama decision. Honestly anupama hsa nice relation with all her so called mayka and should have support etc but anuj should break bridges with all his relatives and get isolated so anupama and shahs can take more advantage of him. Hasnt vanraj and toshu done much ore than barkha ankush adhik whys anupama still going to shahs house or keeping relation? Who is she to say leave house to anuj relatives in anuj house buiilt by his father not anupama father? No human will accept spouse or parent deciding as adult on their behalf to kick whom out of house. 

Imagine anuj tells pakhi or vanraj or Baa to get out of kapadiya mansion will anupama be quiet. She will create scenes saying they are my family who are you to tell them to leave even i am leaving with my family etc scene would be created emotional torture blackmail. But her anupama is deciding in anuj house to throw out his relatives. She has no right to say that only anuj had rights actually. What respect anuj has left when his wife tells his relatives to leave house? One rule for shahs one rule for kapadiyas is anupama law

Its is clear with anuj hugging ankush emotionally he had no mind to let go off his cousin brother actually. Forget barkha most wifes have problem with hubby and in laws and his family. Even anuj does not like shahs has that stopped anupama from going to shahs? 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Vanraj  ask anupama  to not  let  pakhi  out of Kapadia mansion   .did anupama  follow  his word . Anupama  refuse to follow  Vanraj  word  and make firm decision  that pakhi  will  not Stay at   Kapadia  mansion  

So I don't know  how anupama  is loyal to  vanraj 

And also  when toshu  come to meet kinjal  baby  drunkard  he created havoc in Kapadia  mansion   it is anuj  who ask toshu  to go from there and anupama  fully  support  anuj on this matter  when anuj ask  toshu  to leave Kapadia  mansion 

Forget to add that anuj  Even slap toshu   when he give false  complaint  to  authority  .and anupama  did  not  say to Anuj  how  dare  u slap  my son .infact anupama  fully support  anuj  on this matter 

Another  example  when Leela come to Kapadia  house to take  kinjal  and  baby  .Anuj  ask samar to.take away Leela. Anupama  did not day to  anuj  how dare  u to say Leela to go away  from  here .in this matter  to anupama  support  anuj  on it 

Edited

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago

I think anupama  is becoming  slave of  anuj   here  are example  how anupama  is become slave of anuj  

Anuj told anupama  he want to adopt a child .anupama  was reluctant  at first  but finally  anupama  Agree 

Anuj told anupama  let us send toshu  to rehab center  .anupama  Agree  on this 

Anuj told anupama  let us do adhik and pakhi  marriage  with full ritual   anupama  Agree  on this 

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Totally useless boring filler.🥱 God knows what's the point of this track. No head or tail.

The two couples go to a Dhaba. MAA gives a lecture on food wastage to Dimple. The lady can not stay without giving lectures.😵 While MAA was talking to Samar through video call, Samar gets a glimpse of Dimple. When they see each other for the first time, a romantic music plays for a brief period. 🥱

The goons harass Anu. Anuj wants to fight with them but Anu begs him to calm down. 

Pakhi misbehaves with her brothers when they come to help her. She tells herself that she married Adhik just to stay in KM, but as her mother has spoilt her plan, she will now emotionally blackmail her father to provide for her.

Precap: The goons hit Anuj, Anu, Nirmit and kidnaps Dimple.

Dimple is obviously going to be Samar's love interest. Either her husband will die or he will turn out to be abusive. Dimple is good looking but extremely talkative. I am not interested in seeing a love angle between her and Samar.

Does not matter what you are interested in. Bhaashan to sunna hi padega🤣

Ek acchi,samjhdaar,practicle doctor yeah engineer ladki ko heroine kyun nahin bana sakte kya?☢️

Originally posted by surabhi01

I think anupama  is becoming  slave of  anuj   here  are example  how anupama  is become slave of anuj  

Anuj told anupama  he want to adopt a child .anupama  was reluctant  at first  but finally  anupama  Agree 

Anuj told anupama  let us send toshu  to rehab center  .anupama  Agree  on this 

Anuj told anupama  let us do adhik and pakhi  marriage  with full ritual   anupama  Agree  on this 

I disagree. I agree with the point that they are a total mismatch much different than what I imagined initially but I feel she takes the upper hand and he doesn't nowadays 

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

Ek acchi,samjhdaar,practicle doctor yeah engineer ladki ko heroine kyun nahin bana sakte kya?☢️

In this show everyone is either 12th pass or “MBA “ ... There is no other degree or profession in the world 😆

No use of bringing practical engr or doc ... end mein sabko Shah doormat hi banna hai and Anupamaa jaap hi to karna hai 😕

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

Because she might be sensible enough to not involve in unnecessary drama and when there is no drama there is no itv serial🤣