Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Is Vineet Singh or married? Anyone knows?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I think he is single. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Don't think so..

BTW Vineet mentioned he didn't talk to his mother for 2 years..and yet here is his mother standing rock solid in his support even at one of the most difficult period of her life. 

A shining example of why we should take our parents' advice and count their experience while taking major decisions of life

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yesterday night after watching Idol,  ( I watch on the app around 11 pm ) & posting the review, I was tempted to catch Ashaji in Lil champs.  It was pretty late, so I thought of watching just 10 mnts,  couldn’t resist, and ended up watching in full , till 2  am. 😊💕. Such is the pull of Asha Tai - a true legend. 👍👌. 

altgr thumbnail

Sunday - Heroes No. 1 Special Episode

It was actually Dharmendra-Govinda Special episode with singing in between. Will not be surprised if Govinda and Family become regular judges on Idol😆

Performance wise - Best was Sonakshi followed by Shivam. Sonakshi should have sung the full song. Actually all the girls sang only 1 song and their performances were shorter today but Chirag & Shivam sang 2 each. 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This weekend has been a washout for me as far as Idol 13 is concerned.  Thanks all for your reviews.

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

This weekend has been a washout for me as far as Idol 13 is concerned.  Thanks all for your reviews.

Save your sanity & skip Sunday’s episode. 🙏

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Nov 20 Dharam Govinda 

Anushka - Parde mein Raheez do,  okayish

Chirag -Hum bewafa & Joru ka ghulam - just about decent, not deserving the MBD 

Shivam - Aaj mausam & O Meri mehbooba.  V good. MBD well deserved. Shivam & Vineet are in the same  genre of Rafi-Sonu, and currently Shivam is poised to overtake Vineet.  I have started looking forward to hearing Shivam, 👍.

Kavya :- Hero no 1.  Don’t like this song, nor was the rendition impressive.

Sona :- Suno sajna. Beautiful.  One of her bests.  👌. Loved it. A well-deserving MBD.

Senjuthi :- Apne Toh was mediocre. She was good in the duet with Govinda.  

Asides:-

Warning…. This whole part is about G family’s multiple assaults on our senses. Start the count..

Eyerolls 🙄👇

* Govinda dance on dharamji songs ..

*Govinda -Sunita dance

*Dharam - Sunita dance

*Govinda - yash  dance

( did I hear someone say ‘ Yash, who?😁)

*Govinda - senjuthi song… ( G sounded as if it was pre-recorded ) 

Mujhe uta le re bhagwan..🙏.

Cringe fest galore 👇

* in which chi chi becomes chee chee… ‘ kiss & miss with Mrs that too take Two 🙄😡

* in which mrs chi chi becomes chee chee… ‘ Phir se ghar jaake product banayenge’ 🙄😡

Jhoot bhole kawwa katte 👇

* HR “ this show is driven by talent & not TRPs”🤪

Thank-god -for -small -mercies🙏👇

* HR did NOT sob, nor did he sing ‘Apne toh’ 

* Sunita says ‘ Mein sabhal hogayi’ after the 2 dances. Madamji , in that case ab aap ghar mein hi baite rahiye till the end of the season.  Aaram ki zaroorat hai - physically for you & mentally for us. 🙏

* Overall a highly annoying episode of talent display by G family, lots of koffee with karans with dharam topped with paaji’s sozzled shayari as usual, btws his sweat drops too come out as liquor - & that’s from the horse’s mouth. 😱 🙄.

* So those blessed souls who missed , this is from those who lived to tell the tale… stay away.  Catch shivam & Sona on separate clips. 

And finally…. Did you know? The Diwali dhamaka sale of ‘buy one get two’ has been extended indefinitely.   😡 You go Sony…grab the offer, we are here to suffer. 😩. 
“ itni shakti hamein dena datta… 🙏😩😁

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Sachet Tandon and Parampara.

They should have brought last year 😃