Masterpieces ~ One Shot Collection : SaJan TS: Love is in the air (par

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice to see pakhi as a teacher like me.poor pakhi knowing that anshuman wants to marry riya was sad.both anshuman and riya were insulting pakhi.riya saying that a school teacher doesn't match a businessman was shocking.anshuman feeling guilty after seeing those scattered papers was emotional. Surprising that riya decided to leave giving way to ankhi.how anshuman proposed to pakhi was very different because of the dialogues. 

But anshuman was loving riya. Right?why did he decide to marry pakhi?

Surprising that ankhi are not there in the cover page.but it gas cute pics.title is lovely.

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Nice to see pakhi as a teacher like me.poor pakhi knowing that anshuman wants to marry riya was sad.both anshuman and riya were insulting pakhi.riya saying that a school teacher doesn't match a businessman was shocking.anshuman feeling guilty after seeing those scattered papers was emotional. Surprising that riya decided to leave giving way to ankhi.how anshuman proposed to pakhi was very different because of the dialogues. 

But anshuman was loving riya. Right?why did he decide to marry pakhi?

Surprising that ankhi are not there in the cover page.but it gas cute pics.title is lovely.

Because love is sacrificing for the love too...

This was cute...and I just realised this story is based on Tumhari Pakhi showsmiley36

Until the end I thought that Pakhi and Riya are the same personsmiley36

Can you please explain it?

Originally posted by AWolfAndParrot

Because love is sacrificing for the love too...

Someone is really waiting. How long have they been apart?