Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

What I felt from heart I wrote it, you are doing a great job, Telly. Love you 💕💕

Revutty thumbnail

Observation - Shayad yeh sahi hein. Mein thodi zyada observe karti hun..... Matlab yeh hein kee koshish maximum karti hoon sabke posts padne kee aur kuch padte padte mujhe thodi samajh aati hein kee har kisi kaa ek alag see andaaz hein post likhne kaa. Toh wahi khaasiyat talash karke sabko thank you bolne kee koshish kar rahi hun. Kyunki is se accha opportunity dubara nahi milega. Bakwas, shayari, sensible things, humour sab chalega yahan pe. Aakhir sabki feelings hein,yahi toh iss forum ko alag banati hai.Love you 💕💕

Revutty thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sneha saying very beautiful day; but meri barbaadi ho rahi thee🤣

Revutty thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Revutty thumbnail

https://youtu.be/A-VRJiwV6ug

At this 100 episode celebrations, I am rewatching this vm. Because it's so beautiful ❤️❤️

Revutty thumbnail

Continuation of Analysis

Anaya and Rishabh

Though they get very less scenes I really find them as good. Rishabh initially was targetting to trouble Vidhi. Even Anaya too. But the day when Dev suggested punishment Vidhi requested that there are people who have health issues and Anaya was able to say in the chair. She changed then and also suggested Rishabh that Vidhi is honest and an intelligent person. I am going to support her and I will stand with Vidhi. That day onwards Anaya stood as a sweet person towards Vidhi. She helped her in the presentation, suggested her to keep password and always she is very much sweet. Rishabh has also become nice but sad that he is not getting enough screen space. I really wish Rishabh and Anaya should get some more scenes rather than Golden. Because they are not irritating any one.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Revutty

https://youtu.be/A-VRJiwV6ug

At this 100 episode celebrations, I am rewatching this vm. Because it's so beautiful ❤️❤️

my fav too

Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161960758

This was written by Anupreeya. The very first OS which I read, infact the first post which I read in India forums. She is actually the reason which bought me here. Today I really want to thank Anupreeya for giving everyone this wonderful story. Because of yours this story my curiosity increased to read all the posts in India forums. I was in search of reading an FF for ViDev and I find NUKSH in India forums and then got register here. The very first thing which I saw here was your creativity. A very big thanks for making me happy. I became a member of this Pagal mandili and I got so many friends here. 

Thanks a lot for your kind words. Really really means a lot that I could help bring you here.

Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Itni zyada taareef! Main saatwe aasmaan pe ab toh! Thank you so very much for your kind words. But I am just a fellow fan who tries to be connected to this beautiful serial as much as possible. And I write whatever I feel thanks to those beautifully crafted scenes in the show