The industry is not supporting Deepika's new beauty skincare brand!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

They all know it’s total shit, probably. LOL. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

There are no free lunches in this world.

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

They all know it’s total shit, probably. LOL. 

Maybe but deepika doesn't openly support her industry 'pals' and colleagues on social media either, so i guess that's fair? 💁‍♂️

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika is not someone who supports her fellow actors publicly. She needs to basically put certain celebs out there work with them to promote her brand and in turn she should do the same.

She supports only seniors and that too only if and when she wants, plus her pr is really ruthless.

They will spin this as she is a victim and because she is successful no one supports her.

With Kay, Kat built her network and products, plus she is very diplomatic she has her own set of friends in the industry that she is close too. PC too.

With the rest she is diplomatic and basically you scratch my back I will scratch yours.

Originally posted by: cts22

Deepika is not someone who supports her fellow actors publicly. She needs to basically put certain celebs out there work with them to promote her brand and in turn she should do the same.

She supports only seniors and that too only if and when she wants, plus her pr is really ruthless.

They will spin this as she is a victim and because she is successful no one supports her.

With Kay, Kat built her network and products, plus she is very diplomatic she has her own set of friends in the industry that she is close too. PC too.

With the rest she is diplomatic and basically you scratch my back I will scratch yours.

oh no not that 'bechari narrative' again!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: cts22

This! 🙌 

This is why Kat and PC brand is better at promoting their products 😎 

Personally, I feel KAY products are really good and reasonably priced for all kinds of skin 👌

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

There are no free lunches in this world.

but i love free lunches though

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has to ask. Has she asked the industry to support her?  When Kay Beauty was being launched I’m positive that Katrina’s team sent massive messages to everyone in the industry (specially people around her own age or younger) and asked them to post about it.  The reason I’m confident about this is because people like Sid M and ARK who can’t even remember to post their own ads posted for Kay Beauty.  And then Katrina reposted each story in her own stories.  It was 24-48 hours of over-saturation of Kay Beauty topics on Instagram and social media.  

I didn’t even know Deepika was launching anything until I saw a headline last night talking about how lackluster the launch was.  

The question is why did Deepika choose this non-existent approach? 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ruby_red

but i love free lunches though

Everybody loves them but it's a myth that they exist.