Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

May be because she has chosen  to play in an Ekta show when she was offered a role by SSP too?

Or maybe they wanted to show bondita daughter looks like her and they thought they can grab audience by showing face of aurra

Castleford thumbnail

May be because she has chosen  to play in an Ekta show when she was offered a role by SSP too?

But erasing her existence from BB completely? That is a huge insult. 

Castleford thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

oh , aisa kya 😳...... Actually I was about to tag you only but galti se castlebones ko tag kr diya castleford ki jagah ......thank God it's you only 😆or else I thought ki ptani kisko hi tag kr diya maine 😛

🤣🤣

Mujhe abhi bhi accha koi show nahi mila toh abhi bhi BB pe hi atki hu...aur bich bich me yaha ghum jati hu.

Magar pata nahi achanak kya ho gaya...aur me iss ajib si naam ke sath atak gayi🤭

Castleford thumbnail

Well, not mentioning Anchal at all , it's a huge disrespect against that talented girl 🤔.....I don't know if the makers are the same or not but even if they are not yet they must have all the information regarding the plotlines and the cast of the S1 than also can't understand why such unprofessional behaviour is shown from the PH....

Edit : jitna mujhe yaad hai Anirudh bondita ko to ek ladki aur ek ladka hua tha n 🤔........than yaha dono ladki kaise.......Man these makers messed up the entire plotline......yet blind Aurra fans are drooling over S2 ,cause they never cared about plot , all they cared about were Aura and their unethical imaginations regarding Aurrisht

I agree. 😓😓

Yes, they had one boy and one girl...but they have changed the whole story now 😡

And the biggest problem I've with season 2 is...THEY HAVE KILLED ANIDITA...😭😭😭😭😭

I can accept everything but this 🤬🤬

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/sWi1u4wXiho

Youthube recommended me this 🤔......I don't know why....... Anyways , Aurrra fans s treat fot you guys from me ,enjoy

so basically they both got separated at birth and one is living a lavish life while the other one is poor🤣Accha,aur yeh inki Maa kaun hai?Aurra🤣(I mean Bondita)😆Chalo Aurra fans ke wet dreams kisi tarah se toh poore hogaye show ke zariye hi sahi🤡🤢

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Btw yeh ANIDITA ka beta kahaan gaya?😭

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

I don't really understand why the he'll makers brought leap??to bring an actress to play role of bondita and then discredit her,try to remove her existence from the promo or ssp

The same makers?did not expect this unprofessional attitude from ssp? Such a disgusting thing done by them

Not gonna forgive them for this 

Only anchal ,her fans and viewers know what she went through during that time, the trolling and all,still gave her best and this is what she gets in return for during her duty as an actor

aurrisht fans.Rejoicing over this thinking as if koi pahaad ukhaad liya ho🥴🙄

seriously, accha kiya Anchal ne jo iss bekaar ke PH ko chod di,I hope join na kare phirse🤢Bas isliye because she is playing lead on the same channel in another show,doesn't mean u discredit her so badly🤬

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

nahin,she is lead on colors na,isliye they can't use her I guess but body double le sakte the aur thode photos mein toh dikha hi sakte hain😕

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Vo serial bhi koi mahaan nahi hea 😐 kuch bhi chutiyapa chal raha hea banni mea 

arey she was not offered Banni,she was offered jal something, banni nahin offer hua,toh offend hone ki koi baat nahin😆Haan voh serial toh itna bekaar hai kya hi boloon,but yeh Pravi fans toh aise uss show ki tareef karte ki poocho matt🤣

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

arey she was not offered Banni,she was offered jal something, banni nahin offer hua,toh offend hone ki koi baat nahin😆Haan voh serial toh itna bekaar hai kya hi boloon,but yeh Pravi fans toh aise uss show ki tareef karte ki poocho matt🤣

Right and the way someppl hype pravisht cringe overacting 🤣lol anchal kea carrer kea lia better hea ki vo parineeti kare varna ssp ka koi bharosa nahi binna notice Dia phir show band karde