Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow 165 pages. Something is definitely right this season

Edited by maaneetcraze - 1 years ago
maaneetcraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yup.......this season they are getting maximum food and still these guys are fighting on food everyday. Kal 3 sabzi bani thi. Pichle season mein sirf dal chawal se kaam chalya hai sabne.

I have now PTSD because of last season with the word POHA πŸ˜†

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

If she was a little more active, she was a sure shot winner.

yup.....the good glimpses she show at times or the give back she sometimes gives on wkw are good to watch. If she would have maintained that, things would have been different. 

maaneetcraze thumbnail

Patch up ho gya. Bola tha na mene☺️

Colors ki team nach rhi hogi abhi πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/notyourseher/status/1589600859616579585?s=19

Edited by maaneetcraze - 1 years ago
amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Why big boss this time isn't about tasks.....poore time petty things par ladte rehte hai yeh log. 

Even contestants are getting bored inside . For How long one can talk , make mudaas over avocado, coffee and milk. Ab toh unki ek doosre ke liye chugaliya bhi khatam ho rahi hai 

amaya01 thumbnail

I think fans should trend for task. 

Kyunki mujhe toh iss baar BB team ka tasks dene ka koi plan nhi lag raha

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amaya01

Even contestants are getting bored inside . For How long one can talk , make mudaas over avocado, coffee and milk. Ab toh unki ek doosre ke liye chugaliya bhi khatam ho rahi hai 

exactly....content tasks se hi toh banta hai....agar maar dhaadh waale nahi dene toh mat do.....dimaag waale de do....but task toh do. Khane pe ladna is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

And I genuinely wanted to say something. This is not about big boss but it's sad when I see sumbul being targeted just because she is a bit tomboyish or she isn't white in color or to be honest, any girl being targeted on this. I have read tweets on her looks during imlie time and it is happening again. I wish logo ki soach is cheej se upar uthe....uthni chahiye....looks are gifted by god. I wish for a world which doesn't tries to put you down due to looks. Beauty dekhne waale ki aakhon mein hoti hai. 

sweety, major chunk of DDt have issue with sumbul cos of her senseless behavior and obsession with murgi chor.... 

That has nothing to do with how she looks........ 

I am told that I am not conventional beautiful and random people ARE rude to me on my face..... That happens even in person, so I can understand how it might be online

So rest assured that not everyone here is targeting her for her looks ..... I can't comment on Twitter as I am not on it..... And one can't control everyone on what they think.... There are shallow pricks everywhere.... One needs to ignore that to remain sane!!!! 

amaya01 thumbnail

exactly....content tasks se hi toh banta hai....agar maar dhaadh waale nahi dene toh mat do.....dimaag waale de do....but task toh do. Khane pe ladna is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. 

Absolutely!! Rivalries can't be created without tasks 

That's the reason this season contestants are not looking real and genuine as makers are not giving them tasks and expect from contestants to give them content just by their conversations hence contestants are faking scenarios 

Edited by amaya01 - 1 years ago