Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I feel bad for her sometimes. She is desperately trying to fit on but it's not happening.

i too feel bad for her at times, her decision to big boss at such a young age has completely backfired on her. She is just not made for the show. But I don't think bb will have an impact in her career much....if she didn't become visible (which is unlikely to happen, channel did tried boosting already) ...toh channel will get rid of her through other ways like housemates voting her out (as voting se she won't go anywhere). She will be out and be disappointed for a week or so and will be back on track. She is so high in career terms right now, imagine someone who is hardly visible on the show is topping charts...becoming bb queen. Her big boss journey won't become a roadblock in her career ever. Agreed that she dint something much noteworthy but she dint did something which will ever have a bad impact on her career either. 

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shiiny

Ewww....🤢🤢ye wala nahi karna tha post Cooker ji😭

😲

Phir yeh wala chalega 🤔

Kuch toh agree karna padega tuje 😆

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Lock Upp dekha tha? bahut achha tha, interesting tasks, mind game, mazedaar tha.

I'm waiting ki kab BB end ho aur LU S2 aaye.

Nahi dekha, but heard good things about it. Mere se Kangu nahi jheli jaati 😆, but I’ll try and watch it 👍🏼

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

😲

Phir yeh wala chalega 🤔

Kuch toh agree karna padega tuje 😆

EtherealRati thumbnail

And I genuinely wanted to say something. This is not about big boss but it's sad when I see sumbul being targeted just because she is a bit tomboyish or she isn't white in color or to be honest, any girl being targeted on this. I have read tweets on her looks during imlie time and it is happening again. I wish logo ki soach is cheej se upar uthe....uthni chahiye....looks are gifted by god. I wish for a world which doesn't tries to put you down due to looks. Beauty dekhne waale ki aakhon mein hoti hai. 

NINALOGY thumbnail
EtherealRati thumbnail

Why big boss this time isn't about tasks.....poore time petty things par ladte rehte hai yeh log. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

i too feel bad for her at times, her decision to big boss at such a young age has completely backfired on her. She is just not made for the show. But I don't think bb will have an impact in her career much....if she didn't become visible (which is unlikely to happen, channel did tried boosting already) ...toh channel will get rid of her through other ways like housemates voting her out (as voting se she won't go anywhere). She will be out and be disappointed for a week or so and will be back on track. She is so high in career terms right now, imagine someone who is hardly visible on the show is topping charts...becoming bb queen. Her big boss journey won't become a roadblock in her career ever. Agreed that she dint something much noteworthy but she dint did something which will ever have a bad impact on her career either. 

If she was a little more active, she was a sure shot winner. She has the most fan following amongst the Bahus.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SP2684

Nahi dekha, but heard good things about it. Mere se Kangu nahi jheli jaati 😆, but I’ll try and watch it 👍🏼

Kangu ne achha host kiya tha, apni image ke opposite.

Usme koi makeup, designer dresses nhi, uniform pahno jail ki, jameen par so, daily task hote thay, genuine fights, kuchh biased nhi tha. entertaing tha, jaise kisi zamane me BB hua karta tha.

ye morning anthem bhi vahin se copy kiya hai.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Why big boss this time isn't about tasks.....poore time petty things par ladte rehte hai yeh log. 

Yup.......this season they are getting maximum food and still these guys are fighting on food everyday. Kal 3 sabzi bani thi. Pichle season mein sirf dal chawal se kaam chalya hai sabne.