Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Thanks🤗 It's already been more than a month I think😆..

Mints has no fursat from Hrithiku to notice anything else ðŸ˜†

OT: how long people will keep saying shotgun shotgun, aage badho bhai regressive log ðŸ¥³

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Aloo wanted two boys. How her wish didn't get fulfilled? Ye chamatkar kaise hua?

Thats alia..she will also get this wish fulfilled like all the other ones..she is only 29 right now..a lot of time to get that wish fulfilled..

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Baby potato is here!

Married on April 15 and baby on November 6th. Now that's how you excel in time management and productivity.

LOL..

But yeah now its crystal clear that this was indeed a shotgun wedding..

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Thats alia..she will also get this wish fulfilled like all the other ones..she is only 29 right now..a lot of time to get that wish fulfilled..

Sahi hai. Even Neetu is not sparing Alia unless she gives her Kapoor khandan ka chirag. 

cougarTown thumbnail

Sahi hai. Even Neetu is not sparing Alia unless she gives her Kapoor khandan ka chirag. 

abi 12-13 saal hain uske paas..neetu should chill..

MochaQueen thumbnail

LOL..

Why wasnt it crystal clear before?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

LOL..

It was crystal clear when she announced her pregnancy, and then when KJo blabbed indirectly that Alia told him about wedding and pregnancy news at the same time, and when Shaheen openly said it was their choice to get pregnant before marriage.  A couple of us here suspected it when they got married because of how haphazard it looked, but I also remember thinking they can’t be that obvious 😆     

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Baby trapped on Valentine's Day. I'll place a bet.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aloo wanted two boys. How her wish didn't get fulfilled? Ye chamatkar kaise hua?

Hum sab ne nazar lagadi

Supari_khala thumbnail

It’s not really a trap if the man is a 40 year old with dwindling options. If anything, going by that logic, she’s the one who got trapped. Or maybe they just genuinely fell in love and the baby was a happy surprise? There are plenty of safe methods to prevent and/or terminate pregnancy early on these days if you don’t want kids. I wish people would stop the baby trap narrative. It really reeks of misogyny. 

P:S: I hate making serious posts on this board but come on……most of us are women here. I would think modern women, too? Why are we doing this to ourselves?

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 years ago