Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

U r completely right.

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Hmmm. I think the entire forum understands your infatuation. But are you sure you would call this love? Do you know him personally? I mean we can not just take what see in interviews and off-screen videos and be sure that it is the real deal. Infatuation can feel stronger than love. But eventually, you may not agree, but you grow out of it. And go on to make nothing out of it. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

That sounds like fun! I am eating a salad and about to head to the gym if I can! See ya! Maybe I will stop by at a cafe didn't get my morning coffee but it is not recommended before the gym. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

That sounds like fun! I am eating a salad and about to head to the gym if I can! See ya! Maybe I will stop by at a cafe didn't get my morning coffee but it is not recommended before the gym. 

Did you see this dear?

https://twitter.com/exultantdreamer/status/1588561140472156161

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

This is spot on ! Sara and Jahnvi got some great scripts. But at most (with the exception of Kedanath) both did mediocre to average justice to them. Tripti for her second film was lucky to get a great script but she nailed it ! She did outstanding justice to every shade of her character. From the innocent naive girl to the mysterious, dark witch who knows way to much about the world. 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wait why is everyone mentioning single actors like HR. Aditya etc? Doesnโ€™t mistress mean being with a married man? ๐Ÿ˜• Am I missing something? 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_Best

Wait why is everyone mentioning single actors like HR. Aditya etc? Doesnโ€™t mistress mean being with a married man? ๐Ÿ˜• Am I missing something? 

Initially the Actor may not have revealed being married to the mistress ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The term mistress only manifests itself when the awareness comes of the Actor being married ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ahem!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/hrithik-roshan-gifted-a-car-to-his-secretary/articleshow/52616469.cms

So HR is capable of gifting his secretaries Assistants. This may not have been the same girl he may have gifted a car too, but it sure shows that he's 'generous' in the giftings!

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Very tricky us men ... Isn't It? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

OK, now I'm beginning to think it's HR

And I did notice this girl who's his assistant looking at him like he's a gift from the heavens.

Wait, I'll share the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RCLEnfyp9k

This girl is his present personal Assistant. But we're all just speculating.. for all we know, it may or may not be HR.