Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I doubt he has  Cirrhosis 

maybe protein deficiency or steroid replacement

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think the food depreciation is not a good point in BB as someone mentioned he should be given his 75% of required amount of chicken separately and then get the 25% from the ghar ka ration. But I think like everyone else people are not blaming his illness but the fact how annoying this is getting him requesting. And for sure BB is realising it and showing it to the audience. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wrong thread 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
arak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guess_Art21

BB did take care of so many celebrities who had medical issues, in recent past Shamita used to get gluten free food without annoying him. But Shalin seems have chicken eating disease if he haven’t got he may collapse, I understand he needs particular amount of protein which he can get from eggs, rajma, pulses, milk etc. he has lots of options other than chicken. I used to take particular amount protein when I was not well but I am vegetarian still I used to get protein intake from other than chicken and eggs. I don’t know what kind of medical issue he has which needs only chicken protein?

Shamita was never deprived of food she use to throw the remaining that shows it was in excrssive quantity even Kundra n Teja mentioned it....

I have said there are other sources but the quantification of protein is a bit tricky ...kidney beans has 26%protein n 67 % carbohydrates chicken has 49% protein n 0 carb....so this debate is very long ...when Gautam gave him tray of eggs there was a muda on it by Priyanka...as everything is rationed the housemates won't give him excess for his condition whether Steroids,Rehab meds,Liver, protein breakdown,lean mass, autoimmune or any ailments either BB accept he has a medical need or deny it once in for all...BB is playing dirty by sending it and asking him to beg or fight for it every time 

arak thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

If he has that much problem maybe he should be getting food arranged from home. We saw Sid getting ghar ka khana. The way he keeps demanding is more like he's entitled to it rather than its a necessity. And again if it's not working out then pls leave the show and eat the food you want. No one forced him on BB. But his rant for chicken every few hours is neither justified nor necessary. It's just IRRITATING. 

They have contractual bindings to leave the show right now we are just talking about BBs biased behavior 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arak

They have contractual bindings to leave the show right now we are just talking about BBs biased behavior 

If it's related to health, I personally would give damn to money if I am going to suffer for the rest of my life. 

arak thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu27

If there is really a disease there would be a medical term for it as well. I have seen few doctor panelists discussing this issue and none of them could define what Shalin has. And even with steroid this can't happen.
Certain cancer, lung and liver diseases can cause this what you are saying but we all know that's not the case with Shalin.
Without assuming, kindly if anyone knows ye kiya bimari hain please bata dena!

I don't know what he exactly has but BB should either deny it or accept it as a medical necessity

Secondly whether he was on Steroids,Rehab medication, Lean muscle mass, liver disease, autoimmune disorder etc( these are all medical ailments which require high protein intake as body keeps on breaking it faster than it's made so a person gets tired,fatigued, irritated, starts having low muscle mass etc ) if it was agreed it should be provided instead of being mocked

arak thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I doubt he has  Cirrhosis 

maybe protein deficiency or steroid replacement

I said the same it might not be cirrhosis but there are other diseases like Liver, Kidney,high protein breakdown, autoimmune disorder, Steroids replacement,Rehab medication which might require high protein intake....

But BB should either accept it or deny it once and for all instead of making it a targeted attempt on someone 

arak thumbnail

Originally posted by: kishukomal

I think the food depreciation is not a good point in BB as someone mentioned he should be given his 75% of required amount of chicken separately and then get the 25% from the ghar ka ration. But I think like everyone else people are not blaming his illness but the fact how annoying this is getting him requesting. And for sure BB is realising it and showing it to the audience. 

That's the point why BB is making him annoy them why can't like Ejaz ,Shamita,Abhinav Shukla, Sidharth Shukla he is getting his meal

arak thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

If it's related to health, I personally would give damn to money if I am going to suffer for the rest of my life. 

It depends in what condition you are and you have to survive in this industry which is their bread and butter....the implications might be shirt term or something never know