Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arak thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: locopoco

Housemates were ready to share all protein with him. But he refused and demanded separate chicken be sent. So why blame the housemates? As far as Priyanka and Archana go they both are idiots and need a topic to jump into to create drama. 

If Shalin was in my house demanding chicken from morning till night even I would get irritated and say pretty much the same stuff. It's not about the chicken it's about the way he's demanding it. Waise bhi he has plenty of protein shake.

Not all housemates were Yesterday when Gautam gave him Eggs the housemates made a mudda like that Priyanka 

Today he asked is there any chicken in ration they clearly refused Sajid later on gave him pack of Soya which after reading he said will be enough for a week.... earlier they were not sharing nor ready to share....When you have someone with special needs you have to provide them with the required stuff if it's already agreed upon.....

Protein shake alone in liquid form cannot be taken as a substitute as it can cause other issues I don't have any information about his ailment whether he is on rehab diet,liver disorder,autoimmune disease where his body breaks down protein faster or on a body related diet for muscle mass build up being an actor I guess it's justified if agreed earlier

arak thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

As far as I know in that kind of situation he would not be allowed to have coffee,tea, smoking etc +heavy weight lifting exercises are also forbidden . But he is doing all those. 

Not necessarily cirrhosis but I said there are medical issues where protein intake in higher quantity are required not necessarily a Liver one whatsoever it is either rehab medication,liver disease, autoimmune disorder, muscle build up requirement ,if it's agreed earlier by BB it should be provided or denied once and for all....

But still I agree with u. If BB knows about  his problem then they should send right measured amount of protein separately  for him chicken/milk/soya or whatever they want to send. Bcoz the house don't have measuring tool in the kitchen. So how are they measuring the chicken? Sp everyday this "chicken' begging is pretty annoying for us/him/BB and house.

Agree with you I guess as chicken packs have that weight mentioned and 400 g generally is 118 g of protein so that's why Instead of substitute for ease of measurement he keeps asking for chicken 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I said it first day when this discussion started just google it first we cant play with someones life . 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

plus BB is not making a joke of his health but also its a test of house mates mentality.

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

BB did take care of so many celebrities who had medical issues, in recent past Shamita used to get gluten free food without annoying him. But Shalin seems have chicken eating disease if he haven’t got he may collapse, I understand he needs particular amount of protein which he can get from eggs, rajma, pulses, milk etc. he has lots of options other than chicken. I used to take particular amount protein when I was not well but I am vegetarian still I used to get protein intake from other than chicken and eggs. I don’t know what kind of medical issue he has which needs only chicken protein?

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haa abhi toh aise lag raha hain ke Bigg boss ko tasks denay he nahin hain. Toh ration, chiken in baaton pe fights karke apna season chalana hain. Toh Shalin ka chiken ka mudda pakadkar jab dekho tabb bigg boss ko usska humiliation karne ka free pass mila hain aur baad mein baaki ke contestents ko wohi mudda pakadkar Shalin se fights karne hain. Yeh abb bahot monotonous ho chuka hain. Aur Shalin ko sach mein bahot problem hain toh I hope woh waqt pe evict ho jaaye.

Edited by saniya9919 - 1 years ago
locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arak

Not all housemates were Yesterday when Gautam gave him Eggs the housemates made a mudda like that Priyanka 

Today he asked is there any chicken in ration they clearly refused Sajid later on gave him pack of Soya which after reading he said will be enough for a week.... earlier they were not sharing nor ready to share....When you have someone with special needs you have to provide them with the required stuff if it's already agreed upon.....

Protein shake alone in liquid form cannot be taken as a substitute as it can cause other issues I don't have any information about his ailment whether he is on rehab diet,liver disorder,autoimmune disease where his body breaks down protein faster or on a body related diet for muscle mass build up being an actor I guess it's justified if agreed earlier

If he has that much problem maybe he should be getting food arranged from home. We saw Sid getting ghar ka khana. The way he keeps demanding is more like he's entitled to it rather than its a necessity. And again if it's not working out then pls leave the show and eat the food you want. No one forced him on BB. But his rant for chicken every few hours is neither justified nor necessary. It's just IRRITATING. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hate the food depravation concept. It's our constitutional right to eat food.... nobody can or should stop tat.

COming to Shalin, yes he is annoying at times, but he should not be asked to beg for food...that was not in his contract with Colors/Endemol. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Haa abhi toh aise lag raha hain ke Bigg boss ko tasks denay he nahin hain. Toh ration, chiken in baaton pe fights karke apna season chalana hain. Toh Shalin ka chiken ka mudda pakadkar jab dekho tabb bigg boss ko usska humiliation karne ka free pass mila hain aur baad mein baaki ke contestents ko wohi mudda pakadkar Shalin se fights karne hain. Yeh abb bahot monotonous ho chuka hain. Aur Shalin ko sach mein bahot problem hain toh I hope woh waqt pe evict ho jaaye.

Each task costs money to setup, and from the past seasons they don't have guarantee that those tasks will don/completed. When they are getting trp without investing in tasks then why not milk it....more over looks like they spent a huge amount on the circus theme. The props and the decor look very well made. 

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If there is really a disease there would be a medical term for it as well. I have seen few doctor panelists discussing this issue and none of them could define what Shalin has. And even with steroid this can't happen.
Certain cancer, lung and liver diseases can cause this what you are saying but we all know that's not the case with Shalin.
Without assuming, kindly if anyone knows ye kiya bimari hain please bata dena!