Felt Bad for Shalin/BB being Biased

Posted: 1 years ago

Hi all, 

I have read many posts on forum and mostly they are against Shalin for his chicken thing, but from the very first day he has clarified it infront of BiggBoss that he has some medical issue because of which he needs a certain amount of protein intake everyday which has already been clarified to BB Team , now making a joke out of it or showing a person in bad light is pretty ruthless.....

There are certain conditions of Liver i.e. Cirrhosis is a disease where there is a protein breakdown. Thus the protein needs increases. 0.8 – 1.0 grams per kg of dry body weight is the recommendation. It can go up to 1.2 to 1.3 with hepatic encephalopathy or end-stage liver disease. (400g chicken has almost 118 g protein)....it effects metabolism, liver function , body strength and immunity etc......

In such condition to maintain protein portion the direct source is required yes Pulses, Cheese and Eggs can be one of these but at times to keep the count straight and type of protein intact generally people find it easy to rely on Chicken ...

The man atleast is not faking his medical condition, i don`t know whether its cirohsis or not but whatever it is , it was conveyed to BBTEAM ,....every house mate has made fun of his condition, chicken has become a hot topic of discussion to degrade him,....Priyanka , Archana, Saundriya, etc every single one of them has done it 

Today in confession room when he was explaining or arguing about it, unlike shouting and showing anger even then he was shown in bad light.....

It becomes a bit difficult to ask from people who are unable to get the point, i felt bad when he said 11 golian kha raha hoon , ye bhi aik le leta if it would have been possible...ye mangna itna mushkil hai.....

i guess this conversation should be closed by once and for all by BB...In previous season EJAZ KHAN had it , Shamita Shetty etc were given food why can`t Shalin have it ??

Shalin brought it upon himself by constantly nagging about it! Endemol is one of the biggest & well reputed production company of reality TV shows in the world, they know very well to take care of the houseguests with medical conditions/special requirements, like they did with Khali, Shamita etc & nobody ever complained. But Shalin constantly nagging about it to the cameras is annoying & that's why he faced BB/Endemol's wrath!

I dare them to do this with Shamitha shetty

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Shalin brought it upon himself by constantly nagging about it! Endemol is one of the biggest & well reputed production company of reality TV shows in the world, they know very well to take care of the houseguests with medical conditions/special requirements, like they did with Khali, Shamita etc & nobody ever complained. But Shalin constantly nagging about it to the cameras is annoying & that's why he faced BB/Endemol's wrath!

I agree, they are providing him chicken regularly but he still keeps on blabbering all the time for it

All he is doing in this bb house  is  ankhe matkana, bakwas karna aur khana khana 

Shame on Shaleen Bhanot!

Housemates were ready to share all protein with him. But he refused and demanded separate chicken be sent. So why blame the housemates? As far as Priyanka and Archana go they both are idiots and need a topic to jump into to create drama. 

If Shalin was in my house demanding chicken from morning till night even I would get irritated and say pretty much the same stuff. It's not about the chicken it's about the way he's demanding it. Waise bhi he has plenty of protein shake.

Originally posted by arak

Hi all, 

I have read many posts on forum and mostly they are against Shalin for his chicken thing, but from the very first day he has clarified it infront of BiggBoss that he has some medical issue because of which he needs a certain amount of protein intake everyday which has already been clarified to BB Team , now making a joke out of it or showing a person in bad light is pretty ruthless.....

There are certain conditions of Liver i.e. Cirrhosis is a disease where there is a protein breakdown. Thus the protein needs increases. 0.8 – 1.0 grams per kg of dry body weight is the recommendation. It can go up to 1.2 to 1.3 with hepatic encephalopathy or end-stage liver disease. (400g chicken has almost 118 g protein)....it effects metabolism, liver function , body strength and immunity etc......

In such condition to maintain protein portion the direct source is required yes Pulses, Cheese and Eggs can be one of these but at times to keep the count straight and type of protein intact generally people find it easy to rely on Chicken ...

The man atleast is not faking his medical condition, i don`t know whether its cirohsis or not but whatever it is , it was conveyed to BBTEAM ,....every house mate has made fun of his condition, chicken has become a hot topic of discussion to degrade him,....Priyanka , Archana, Saundriya, etc every single one of them has done it 

Today in confession room when he was explaining or arguing about it, unlike shouting and showing anger even then he was shown in bad light.....

It becomes a bit difficult to ask from people who are unable to get the point, i felt bad when he said 11 golian kha raha hoon , ye bhi aik le leta if it would have been possible...ye mangna itna mushkil hai.....

i guess this conversation should be closed by once and for all by BB...In previous season EJAZ KHAN had it , Shamita Shetty etc were given food why can`t Shalin have it ??

As far as I know in that kind of situation he would not be allowed to have coffee,tea, smoking etc +heavy weight lifting exercises are also forbidden . But he is doing all those. 

But still I agree with u. If BB knows about  his problem then they should send right measured amount of protein separately  for him chicken/milk/soya or whatever they want to send. Bcoz the house don't have measuring tool in the kitchen. So how are they measuring the chicken? Sp everyday this "chicken' begging is pretty annoying for us/him/BB and house.

Originally posted by arak

Hi all, 

Hmmmmmm...this made me think... it's possible he has some auto immune disease or some other. Anything is possible now a days. 

I also blame bb for not giving him his quota of the chicken. They could have easily edited that part out. But i am guessing they are like pissed at him, and when you sign this show i guess you sell your soul to the devil 

I agree, I feel the same way. I don’t understand why BB kept saying his chicken is part of the house rashan, when infact he only gave enough for Shalin intake. BB is trying to cause Shalin to beg for his protein intake and cause drama in house, if infact Shalin has protein deficiency disorder where his body can not produce proper protein amount in his body, then it’s inhumane what they are doing.

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

From very beginning it was discussed in a shaddy manner where there was another contestant who was evicted earlier said that it is not that way or this way blah blah....When you say we have send it inside go ask from the one who are dividing it for yourself then what do you expect the nagging will occur as people in house are not getting the point like Archana even after yesterday she kept saying why has he come to BB then ...same goes with Priyanka who made a hocus when Guatam gave him eggs ....Shalin can ask BB team only as he has informed them he is not there to explain it to every single one in house

Originally posted by VS-Cool

I agree, they are providing him chicken regularly but he still keeps on blabbering all the time for it

All he is doing in this bb house  is  ankhe matkana, bakwas karna aur khana khana 

Shame on Shaleen Bhanot!

They don't do it in a dignified manner they say we have sent it in house he has to go get it from housemates