Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

This is non sense.  I have watched mostly all the global contests (Ms world and Universe ) which were worn by Miss India 

PC was undoubtedly the best 

I am not a fan of her Bollywood movies but she is one of the smartest celebrities from India and is known worldwide for the same 

Agar kisi ko doubt hota bhi h to Yukta Mukhey par kyu nhi hota šŸ™„

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

True b/c Markle is worse than that. šŸ˜† She pays her PR & sugars to claim ā€œracism, racismā€ even though the UK (barring a small portion of the media) & its public embraced her very warmly. I could go on & on & on,  But anyway, thatā€™s a conversation for another day.

šŸ˜³ 

How is her husband Harry ok with her shouting racism through her PR? šŸ¤”

I see Harry completely into her.. so much so that they quit Royalty to move to US šŸ˜² 

Have you seen any Royal ditch it in any other country? šŸ¤” No.. they would cling to it.. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

šŸ˜³ 

How is her husband Harry ok with her shouting racism through her PR? šŸ¤”

I see Harry completely into her.. so much so that they quit Royalty to move to US šŸ˜² 

Have you seen any Royal ditch it in any other country? šŸ¤” No.. they would cling to it.. 

OH MAN! I could write pages & pages on this!!!!!! šŸ¤£

But to simplify- B/c heā€™s totally in love with her. When they were getting married, he famously said ā€œWhat Meghan wants, Meghan gets!!!ā€ 

And BOY. If that ainā€™t true. Also, itā€™s not that he shouldnā€™t have left etc. He clearly did it out of love. But the issue here is, that theyā€™re desperate for the titles!!! Horribly, COMPLETELY desperate. They say they want ā€œprivate lives.ā€ā€¦ But then give interviews left, right, Centre, do massive PR work to always stay in the news, have giant billboards currently in all American cities promoting her podcast, Archtypes. šŸ¤£

Then they say they donā€™t want the titlesā€¦ Yet she goes around EVERYWHERE introducing herself as ā€œMeghan, The Duchess Of Sussex.ā€ This has been confirmed & reconfirmed by a lot of people whoā€™ve met her. Atleast PH goes around saying ā€œdonā€™t call me by my titleā€. But this woman is much too crass, way too vulgar to do the same. LOL. 

They say they donā€™t want the titles for their kidsā€¦ They werenā€™t getting them anyway. But she invests too much in PR & has 5 articles per week talking about the ā€œracist BRF.ā€

Ok theyā€™re super racist. I get it. Then that should be the first family & first place & first title you should ditch. Yet she clings onto it for dear life b/c she knows sheā€™s ABSOLUTELY nothing without this title. šŸ¤£

Ya! The lies, narcissism & manipulation finally does reveal itself. One can only sit back & watch the fun. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Iā€™ve a strong feeling theyā€™ll divorce. Many many reports of this nature, are out too. Letā€™s see.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Soullfff thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

there is nothing wrong in her win, she sounded confident and explained her answer 

it is not an exam that she has to give accurate answers

Love your DP of DP 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

And now Harry finally reveals, ā€œthe BRF arenā€™t racist.ā€ LMFAOOO!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I CANT EVEN WITH THESE 2.