Introduce yourself - Thodi jaan pehchan bhi jaruri hai

Posted: 1 years ago

Helloooo Everyone... πŸ€—

abhi thode dino pahle tak hum gine chune log hi the yaha those were either few old Iqbal (Angad ) fans and many new of Dev fans... and abhi i am seeing so many new names around the posts..

to socha thoda jaan pehchan badhani chahiye.. dost banane chahiye...  sahi hai na ?

to let me start with myself...

my forum name is Telly_Addict.. call me Telly cause chhota sa cute sa hai.☺️

From india... 

and currently watching just this one ITv show.. pichle sala hum AryLie ke deewane the is saal ViDev ke. Aur AryLie se pahle (aur agle saal kiske honge pata nahi but hoping this show remains the gem it is ke hume agli ship pe kudi nahi marni pade)

To Chaliye Shuru karte hai... 

Over to you all.

Hi Telly, I am from India. I too use to watch Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai. And I really like the Character sketch of Dev. I hope it stays the same. ITV here's become weird when they fall in loveπŸ˜†. Previous show I watched was SAAKH. But they closed it  without exploring much. I hope that does not happen here.

Originally posted by zack69

Hi Telly, I am from India. I too use to watch Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai. And I really like the Character sketch of Dev. I hope it stays the same. ITV here's become weird when they fall in loveπŸ˜†. Previous show I watched was SAAKH. But they closed it  without exploring much. I hope that does not happen here.

oh awesome... Hi Fi to fellow Angad fan cause Angad is timeless and forever...❀️

and my only grudge with ITV is the the moment leads fall in love it becomes just misunderstandings ka bouquet n nothing.. and hoping it remains the way it is humble beautiful full of sukoon wala show.

and yes i too loved SAAKH but then dropped it cause i dint like Shaurya's character,, way too broody for me at start...

nice to meet you..πŸ€—

Originally posted by Telly_Addict

Helloooo Everyone... πŸ€—

abhi thode dino pahle tak hum gine chune log hi the yaha those were either few old Iqbal (Angad ) fans and many new of Dev fans... and abhi i am seeing so many new names around the posts..

to socha thoda jaan pehchan badhani chahiye.. dost banane chahiye...  sahi hai na ?

to let me start with myself...

my forum name is Telly_Addict.. call me Telly cause chhota sa cute sa hai.☺️

From india... 

and currently watching just this one ITv show.. pichle sala hum AryLie ke deewane the is saal ViDev ke. Aur AryLie se pahle (aur agle saal kiske honge pata nahi but hoping this show remains the gem it is ke hume agli ship pe kudi nahi marni pade)

To Chaliye Shuru karte hai... 

Over to you all.

Hi Telly I am from pakistan maine kaafi time sai koi bhi serial consistency sai nhn dekha but barrister babu mujhe bohat pasand tha sadly main continue nhn kr ski but my all time favourite serial is "Qubool Hai" and "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon" mujhe yeh dono serial itne pasand hai kai uski koi hadd nhn hai 😍😍😍 kya romance tha AsYa or ArShi ka ommggggggg sharam ajae yarrr kasam saiπŸ™ˆπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ab itne time baad mujhe kisi show ya couple ka craze hua hai or woh hai NUKSH  bas ek baat smjh nhn aati yeh serial wale drame ko itna drag kyun krte hain 2 din kai romance per 2 saal ki seperation akhir kyun πŸ˜­ 

Hey Its Maddy... 

I haven't watched any drama since approximately last 8 years.. before this one i used to watched Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. A great admirer & a huge fan Of Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar.. After that i stopped watching any serial.. Then one day i was just scrolling f.b when i saw a promo of NUKSH.. 

Out of curiosity i watched a episode & my interest grew.. now i am a regular watcher.. Indeed a die hard fan of Videv.. ❀️❀️ 

I will be happy to be friends with you all.. 

Hi , Myself Revutty from India. Sanki person who loves to watch NUKSH. I wasn't watching any serial on the regular basis, last which I watched was Ishqbaaz serial just for Kunal Jaisingh. But when the serial lost content and dragged much I stopped watching it completely. Iqbal - the first ever show I watched featuring him was Sanjog se Bani Sangini. I was much impressed with his anger and arrogance which he presented on screen. Then I watched Tumhari Pakhi which I felt Iqbal as very romantic. After that I watched him in NUKSH. And Iqbal is been improved a lot and I am loving the way he do justice to Dev Sir's role. I came to know about Rachna only after watching this show and she is extremely talented and a natural artist. What made me to watch this show was when the promo came and Dev was telling Vidhi Bheeg toh tum bhi rahi ho Vidhi , jab yeh baarish hum donon ke beech umra ke fark nahi karta toh hum kyun karen ? That line was so beautiful and I felt in one line they have conveyed the whole theme of the show. And it was so realistic that I was able to relate myself with show. Because my husband is seven years elder than me and we had a love marriage. We both had not a huge difference of age gap but he used to treat me like a child. And seeing Vidhi I felt the childishness very much but also the maturity in her to walk with Dev and telling about bahut alag hein naa hum . So I was curious to see how the story goes and when I started watching it they both became my favourite.

And one day accidentally I came at India forums. I was just searching to read a FF for them and then I find this site and then I became a member here and I got amazing friends here.

Hii. Telly.

My name is Manali from India.

A fan of Dev's charecter and also I love to watch age gap love stories.

Following this show from the very beginning.

Hi telly I am suma from India.  

Hello Everyone I am Neeti from India.

I am loving this show 😁😁

I joined India Forums in 2005, almost 17 years I am connected to the family of India forums

Edited by aadorboseroy - 1 years ago