Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Aag bujh gai, ab ghee daal ke kya karoge πŸ˜†

Abhi to aag bujhne ke pehle ka nazara enjoy kar raha hoon ...par abhi page 86 pe hi hoon. Accha ye batao, aage kuch masala hai ya sirf time waste?

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Mai soch raha hoon cc par bhi jaaya karoon ab... πŸ˜ˆ

But I always find CC boring.... Kabhi kuch interesting convos nahi dikhe wahan πŸ€”

I am happy though. 

P.s that M is for minionboss but I'm not gonna tag her πŸ˜† and don't u dare tag her too πŸ˜³

like charu I was rooting on maroon I have been championing him since cc89 I had to let semantic make his because he gave his to me but cc90 and cc91 I was stalling until he opened . The ones I made he knew as I asked him and semantic didn’t really care to make one he was joust doing it to annoy Maroon and could care less who made it anothe then him havanna made it as it was complete though I stalled but maroon over slept and la_reine she opened hers 10 pages early just to be sure she got to open a CC lol πŸ˜‚ that’s the low down and no I won’t tag the mods here I did there because there never was a rule on what you can or cannot post !! You just can’t attack members that’s the only clear rule lol and I tagged the mods but they want to appease the other members lol   

Happy charu is team maroon 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Abhi to aag bujhne ke pehle ka nazara enjoy kar raha hoon ...par abhi page 86 pe hi hoon. Accha ye batao, aage kuch masala hai ya sirf time waste?

Haan mujhe bhi batana, Charu πŸ˜†. I read only pg 81 as you told and came back. Kuch masaledaar ho toh jaayu wapis πŸ˜³

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

But I always find CC boring.... Kabhi kuch interesting convos nahi dikhe wahan πŸ€”

Same!.isilye nahi jaata tha...

Always twitter and korean stuff or tv serial things...  Lagta tha pata nahi kaha aa gaye. 

lately now but I’m planning to make some up lol 

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7

Arey yaar main bas live action dekha tha.. subeh uthi toh pages kaafi aage ja chuke the.. Haven't read it any further πŸ˜† 

Same!.isilye nahi jaata tha...

Always twitter and korean stuff or tv serial things...  Lagta tha pata nahi kaha aa gaye. 

me too it’s not like the old Cc but the ones I made go see it did have more chatting and old timers returning and Maroon was away in pak lol so he could not post much and bubble tea hibernated 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Haan mujhe bhi batana, Charu πŸ˜†. I read only pg 81 as you told and came back. Kuch masaledaar ho toh jaayu wapis πŸ˜³

Uske aage ke 3-4 pages ka meltdown bhi padha ja sakta hai... Thoda bahut hai entertaining πŸ‘

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Uske aage ke 3-4 pages ka meltdown bhi padha ja sakta hai... Thoda bahut hai entertaining πŸ‘

Naah, 'thoda-bahut' mei kahan mazza! Kuch dishoom dishoom ho toh baat hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†