Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Exact same thing happened with me too. Infact while i was chatting with u all here, the song kept playing in the background.... Aur mujhe bhi kab neend aa gayi pata nahi chala  πŸ˜†

Hahaha again same!! It was playing in my background too! Lol.. Iss hisab se I assume aadhe views hamare hi honge πŸ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Exact same thing happened with me too. Infact while i was chatting with u all here, the song kept playing in the background.... Aur mujhe bhi kab neend aa gayi pata nahi chala  πŸ˜†

Khud ke gaaye huye gaane sunte sunte so jaana bhi ek privilege hai Nathu babu, tum nahi samjhoge! πŸ₯²

Charu21 thumbnail

Exactly...  I was thinking ki agar Charu twinkle twinkle bhi gaa de to wo bhi sunne me  kisi acche song se kam nahi lagegaπŸ˜†.... Her voice has that quality πŸ‘Œ

Arey yaar kuchh bhi!! πŸ˜† Bas karo tum dono ab! πŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Arey yaar kuchh bhi!! πŸ˜† Bas karo tum dono ab! πŸ˜†

Nahi sachhi... I meant it πŸ˜†

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

I'm glad to see that you both know the value of self-appreciation :) cuz you guys deserve it 

πŸ˜†

Charu21 thumbnail

Waah that is actually some good information πŸ‘ 

But can't stop copying something from that post below. Thank God main akele me gaati hun..smiley36 I wanted to post baba ramdev gif but search me jo sare visuals aaye, I couldn't stop laughing. 

"Your stomach should visibly expand when you inhale and suck in when you exhale. In every inhale, image that there is an inflatable pool doughnut around your ribs that you inflate every time you inhale. That’s how much room you actually have for air" 

πŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Waah that is actually some good information πŸ‘ 

But can't stop copying something from that post below. Thank God main akele me gaati hun..smiley36 I wanted to post baba ramdev gif but search me jo sare visuals aaye, I couldn't stop laughing. 

"Your stomach should visibly expand when you inhale and suck in when you exhale. In every inhale, image that there is an inflatable pool doughnut around your ribs that you inflate every time you inhale. That’s how much room you actually have for air" 

πŸ˜†

Lol... It's actually called belly breathing and is infact the correct way to breathe.

Even in meditation the first thing u are taught is to learn belly breathing. Infact that's the most natural way of breathing. If u see a baby sleeping u will see his tummy rising and falling with inhalation and exhalation. But growing up, like most of other good qualities, we lose this inmate belly breathing habit too and start breathing through chest wherein the chest rises and falls with breathing.. This kind if breathing actually increases stress and tension. We need to go back to our natural way of breathing.

Charu21 thumbnail

Lol... It's actually called belly breathing and is infact the correct way to breathe.

Even in meditation the first thing u are taught is to learn belly breathing. Infact that's the most natural way of breathing. If u see a baby sleeping u will see his tummy rising and falling with inhalation and exhalation. But growing up, like most of other good qualities, we lose this inmate belly breathing habit too and start breathing through chest wherein the chest rises and falls with breathing.. This kind if breathing actually increases stress and tension. We need to go back to our natural way of breathing.

Haan re wo toh pata hai.. it is actually very true.. bas main imagine kar bethi ke gaate time ye kar rahi hun and meri sister saamne hai.. lol. So found it funny.. πŸ˜† It was actually very good and true information πŸ‘Œ 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

May be. This sorta feeling keeps hitting me now and then but I guess it is normal with everyone cuz when I googled it , it led me to believe that I am becoming a depression patient or moving towards it πŸ«₯ uss din se I stopped googling anything and everything 🀷 Google is such a scam at times..smh! 

Anyway, thank you shwetha...yahan tum jaise friends se baat kar ke waise hi dil khush ho jaata hai ..rest is fine :) 

Yes dear...Hotha hai...you can't happy and peppy all the time..have good sleep, do things which you love the most or just walk! 

Hope you feel good❀️