Perfect description of Sid the 'actor' 🤣

Posted: 1 years ago

In no way I find it "perfect" but rather mean. Although I don't have a keen liking for him, he still gave some performances I could enjoy... maybe Sid incurred someone's resentment (someone with influence)...an not relative to the acting department.

If there is enough money and power, it is easy to publicly paint someone in an unfavourable way...

Originally posted by Clochette

In no way I find it "perfect" but rather mean. Although I don't have a keen liking for him, he still gave some performances I could enjoy... maybe Sid incurred someone's resentment (someone with influence)...an not relative to the acting department.

If there is enough money and power, it is easy to publicly paint someone in an unfavourable way...

hmmm ok

I ghost wrote this😂so apt. He's def pretty to look at, but kya faida an actor should act and not be himself onscreen.

It's so true that he lacks intensity... an actor must be intelligent enough to introspect and live through the character they're acting and be aware of the setting and surrounding they are expected to be living in, and also mind their imagined relationships with the co-actors and emote genuinely and accordingly.

Juggling all that in your mind and acting is only done by the best actors. So in that sense he is lacking in everything.

Why diss his entire filmography and his entire career? seems like its personal. meh. don't care for such reviews. 

Who wrote this? Subhash K Jha? Wild guess. 

Originally posted by PeerParai

I ghost wrote this😂so apt. He's def pretty to look at, but kya faida an actor should act and not be himself onscreen.

It's so true that he lacks intensity... an actor must be intelligent enough to introspect and live through the character they're acting and be aware of the setting and surrounding they are expected to be living in, and also mind their imagined relationships with the co-actors and emote genuinely and accordingly.

Juggling all that in your mind and acting is only done by the best actors. So in that sense he is lacking in everything.

HA HA HA HA!

do you happen to a member of Film Companion by any chance? 😎

Originally posted by Sweet_Melody

HA HA HA HA!

do you happen to a member of Film Companion by any chance? 😎

LOL thank you for mistaking me for that😎I wish I worked for them… contact me if anyone likes what I write✌️😂