Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is botox that makes your eyes smaller if you get too much done to it on your forehead! But then most people would rather take smaller eyes than one eye sagging because they are getting wrinkles on their forehead.

That is why I am thinking she should prob try something else. But for certain problems like one droopy eye botox is the best fix. I doubt she has any problem that serious or noticeable. I think @mallikabais is right she is prob just insecure. To think someone who is so hailed for their beauty can be insecure. 

Not ironic at all..the ones hailed the most are normally affected the most as well..coz thats their treasure..and ageing spares no one..but i can totally see this insecurity..that is all she had in volumes..she doesn't want to let that go and in process is making things worse..i mean i can understand people like vidya embracing it more at ease coz a) she was never known for it b) it was her talent and craft which made her what she is so she is rather chill about it..

this is a tough phase..and i can see katrina being the biggest victim of it..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is botox that makes your eyes smaller if you get too much done to it on your forehead! But then most people would rather take smaller eyes than one eye sagging because they are getting wrinkles on their forehead.

That is why I am thinking she should prob try something else. But for certain problems like one droopy eye botox is the best fix. I doubt she has any problem that serious or noticeable. I think @mallikabais is right she is prob just insecure. To think someone who is so hailed for their beauty can be insecure. 

But what if she suddenly stops getting these treatments? Is it harmful?

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i hope she doesnt end up looking like this😊

jocelyn-wilder,-62_1.jpg

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

i hope she doesnt end up looking like this😊

jocelyn-wilder,-62_1.jpg

Holy sh*t who is she?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

'THE NATURAL' PRE FILLERS & PRE CUTTING ERA - CIRCA 2003-2007 AD 

https://giphy.com/gifs/bypriyashah-namastey-london-3ohfFKz4CZf2txpbOg

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago
greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^what emotion is she trying to portray in that gif?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

(The pre-filler look & emotion for acting) ... of how many people thought she was already beautiful .... just as she was. The natural, gracious and authentic look. 

'IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT' ðŸ¥º

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Katrina looked so beautiful earlier and too much of these fillers are making her look worse. She should definitely stop now. I see similarity with Taylor Swift who also now has too puffy cheeks and hardly visible eyes.😣😖

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Lmaooo. Kareena has got tonnes & tonnes of PS. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Don’t for a minute think Any one of them do not get multiple procedures done on their faces. Even women who can afford them, regular women, who aren’t in the public eye, forget being part of entertainment industries; get a number of things done to their faces.

True. Botox and facelifts are common amongst women who're working or home makers. Here in the west, I have seen Middle Eastern women as young as 20 going under the knife & have facelifts and rhinoplasties. Rhino esp is vey very common and so is lip fillers amongst white young women who want to mimic the Kardashians and get fuller lips. Lip fillers are so affordable that high schoolers & Uni students get em too. 

It's no taboo & and not exclusive to models & actresses. 

This is the reality & and I assume it's going to get worse. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think Kat can't stop now. Once you've had a course of botox & fillers, discontinuing them will make the face appear more saggy & older. 

I don't think she's stopping anytime soon, not at least as long as she's on camera every other day. 

I feel all actresses over 30 go through facelifts or some kind of procedure as after thirty your body doesn't produce as much collagen and you lose the baby fat that makes you look younger.