Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rolopolo

No you didn't get it. I know it's damaged obviously. But why do you think she damaged it? why would she do it deliberately? i mean what happened.

Oh honey you're so adorable 🤡

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Melody

Oh honey you're so adorable 🤡

Thank you 🤗

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

i agree on sridevi, i think it became an addiction for her and she actually didnot need it, because one she started looking unnatural and two she had the star power and acting skills. madhuri is also doing this which is not required for her.

yes, my very point is that, actors like kajol (except the skin whitening) or kareena, tabu will probably have done some basic tweaks but don't need to go overboard and can remain relatively "natural" because they have the acting chops

in fact i heard somebody say shefali shah should go easy as some lines on her face make the kind of roles she does more natural 

so yeah, it also comes to not feeling pressured

even women like twinkle who have no pressure will look more natural

vidya is one more with acting skills and has overcome pressure

i just dont think katrina has the acting skills frankly, it would have come out by now, most of them show it in their first 5-10 yrs whether alia in a gangu,  kareena in a chameli, madhuri in beta, urmila in rangeela or bhoot, vidya in parineeta, kahani etc

can't think of any katrina movie where her performance was ace except just  pleasant where she fits the role like in  znmd

I agree 100%. I don't really care if celebs get plastic surgery, but yes, it can become an addiction and it starts to look bad and weird. A lot of people say Katrina also looks bad because she is white and aging, and I don't think that's why she looks bad sometimes, I think she just has an addiction to these procedures. But as long as she is happy I guess who cares? And most of her roles where she was good, I feel better actresses could have nailed the role better. But, since it's Katrina I understand why she gets praised. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lmaooo. Kareena has got tonnes & tonnes of PS. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Don’t for a minute think Any one of them do not get multiple procedures done on their faces. Even women who can afford them, regular women, who aren’t in the public eye, forget being part of entertainment industries; get a number of things done to their faces.

These are ACTORS. They make money off their faces & bodies, so NO. Every single one of them has got lots & lots of stuff done to themselves. IDK WHY this is so hard to grasp on here, lmao. Kajol too has got lots of stuff done to herself, Anushka, Alia, Kiara, ALL. It’s damn good work so you don’t notice it as much, but compare older picture & it’s very obvious. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Lmaooo. Kareena has got tonnes & tonnes of PS. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Don’t for a minute think Any one of them do not get multiple procedures done on their faces. Even women who can afford them, regular women, who aren’t in the public eye, forget being part of entertainment industries; get a number of things done to their faces.

These are ACTORS. They make money off their faces & bodies, so NO. Every single one of them has got lots & lots of stuff done to themselves. IDK WHY this is so hard to grasp on here, lmao. Kajol too has got lots of stuff done to herself, Anushka, Alia, Kiara, ALL. It’s damn good work so you don’t notice it as much, but compare older picture & it’s very obvious. 

Aloo def got cool sculpting done. Before even though she has lost the weight he face remained chubby and childlike. It was perhaps something she did to look more mature. 

Botox most girls get preventative treatment botox done and start doing it as early as late twenties or early thirties! Even after it wears off you will never get as many wrinkles in that particular area of your face as you would have if had never had any botox. If you start early not only will it not look as odd when you really do need it in your 40s or 50s. But even after it wears off in 4-6 months, you will always have less wrinkles than you would have had otherwise. Thus you will not have to go overboard later on in life.  Kat’s issue might be she started late. Or her skin doesn’t have as much melanin which helps against aging. 

But why doesn’t she trying ultherapy, laser wrinkle removal or hifu! 

Anyone with somewhat money who tells you they haven’t gotten it done is lying. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Aloo def got cool sculpting done. Before even though she has lost the weight he face remained chubby and childlike. It was perhaps something she did to look more mature. 

Botox most girls get preventative treatment botox done and start doing it as early as late twenties or early thirties! Even after it wears off you will never get as many wrinkles in that particular area of your face as you would have if had never had any botox. If you start early not only will it not look as odd when you really do need it in your 40s or 50s. But even after it wears off in 4-6 months, you will always have less wrinkles than you would have had otherwise. Thus you will not have to go overboard later on in life.  Kat’s issue might be she started late. Or her skin doesn’t have as much melanin which helps against aging. 

But why doesn’t she trying ultherapy, laser wrinkle removal or hifu! 

Anyone with somewhat money who tells you they haven’t gotten it done is lying. 

Omgggg yasss!!! I was wondering the treatment Aloo got done & I think you hit the nail on its head!!! Oh she MOST DEFINITELY did it to look more mature (not that it helped a lot lol) b/c her face is super sculpted now. Just compare SOTY to Raazi, but it’s not a fast progression so it was done cleverly.

I think Kat is just insecure, tbh. But her Botox, fillers etc etc are WAY out of control!!!

OFC! I know a number of women in their late 20-early 30s who’ve got fillers & Botox & face sculpting done, though ofc, they all lie about it, lmao! My childhood bff was always beautiful but suddenly her face is super chiseled, and she’s RADIANT & I knew she’s got HA fillers & Botox done. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Totally lied about it though!!! But a common friend confirmed it.  ðŸ˜† So yes, they all get it done & lie through their teeth about it. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

She should have stopped long time ago, Botox is one thing but whatever else she is doing is not working. Is it cheek bone fillers or something?

Edited by Outlander22 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

She should have stopped long time ago, Botox is one thing but whatever else she is doing is not working. Is it cheek bone fillers or something?

It is botox that makes your eyes smaller if you get too much done to it on your forehead! But then most people would rather take smaller eyes than one eye sagging because they are getting wrinkles on their forehead.

That is why I am thinking she should prob try something else. But for certain problems like one droopy eye botox is the best fix. I doubt she has any problem that serious or noticeable. I think @mallikabais is right she is prob just insecure. To think someone who is so hailed for their beauty can be insecure. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Omgggg yasss!!! I was wondering the treatment Aloo got done & I think you hit the nail on its head!!! Oh she MOST DEFINITELY did it to look more mature (not that it helped a lot lol) b/c her face is super sculpted now. Just compare SOTY to Raazi, but it’s not a fast progression so it was done cleverly.

I think Kat is just insecure, tbh. But her Botox, fillers etc etc are WAY out of control!!!

OFC! I know a number of women in their late 20-early 30s who’ve got fillers & Botox & face sculpting done, though ofc, they all lie about it, lmao! My childhood bff was always beautiful but suddenly her face is super chiseled, and she’s RADIANT & I knew she’s got HA fillers & Botox done. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Totally lied about it though!!! But a common friend confirmed it.  ðŸ˜† So yes, they all get it done & lie through their teeth about it. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Idhar IF pe kisine likha tha ki usne apne ankh ke saath kuchh kiyelay, aur merko sahi laga.

Pehle uski ankhein chhoti theen, ab badi badi lagteen. Kuchh toh buccal vuccal fat removal ya aise kuchh toh bhi...

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Of course, nearly everyone has had plastic surgery! Some just look more "natural" than others.