Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I saw the episode😭😭😭

Godddd the slap was the last thing which hurt adi....the was she said "ab hum mei se koi baat nai karega ,humare vakeel karenge"trust me he dieddd😭😭😭the way he was looking at ginni leaving .....she just left with his soul😒his only family left and he was so shattered.....both niyati and karan were sooooo freaking good today👏

My Dil toots guys💔

P.S - ye dhabba kab,kissne,kaise banaya bhai🤓

Dhaba rebuilt

Wht a joke 🤣

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

thank God m not watching all this … I can’t jhelo this kind of illogical drama … I understand Ginni’s pain but she is taking it too far with Adi … Ek pal mein uska outlook hi change ho Gaya … she is so clouded with that damn diary Tabbar papaji and dhaba … 

If a person lives in past , they ruin their present .:.: Ginni is the best example for this 

Yeah she is definitely living in the past...but she ll reach a point where she ll realise that she is living in haunting past that is consuming her present and feels suffocating and it ll be then she ll need Adi as support system

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti46

Dosto i have nearly quit watching the show. 

The highest point of this show for me was 1st promo and i never got anything close to that😔

💯 absolutely 💯 true 💯 

Ziva01 thumbnail

"Only after absolute chaos come absolute silence" is the actual state of CM on Twitter...pura sannata chaya hua hai ...i think it ll definitely affect the actors and makers as they are used to the daily hype on SM...in a way it was encouraging them to move forward as trp is very low...they ll find odd for sure..may be it ll make them wrap the track faster than they planned🤔

Ps those who watched London Files ll know the chaos n silence phrase came from there 😳😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Does anyone know if it's a 6 month or 1 yr contract Beyond Dreams has with SB🤔

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vani_18

@bold- yessss pakka daarji ke wajah se dono aur dur hone wale h.....when adi left her hand and rushed to daarji,ginni kept looking at her hand it was kind of a foreshadowing that adi too is gonna misunderstand ginni....bohot dukh aane wale h re baba😭😭

yeah also when Ginni was yelling and saying Daarji could fake his illness\ heart attack and Adi was pissed for a second there and I think that is good indication that if anything happens to Daarji, Adi will blame that on Ginni. 

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

"Only after absolute chaos come absolute silence" is the actual state of CM on Twitter...pura sannata chaya hua hai ...i think it ll definitely affect the actors and makers as they are used to the daily hype on SM...in a way it was encouraging them to move forward as trp is very low...they ll find odd for sure..may be it ll make them wrap the track faster than they planned🤔

Ps those who watched London Files ll know the chaos n silence phrase came from there 😳😆

On IF people stopped talking and ranking went down to 8 from 4 ! What’s happening on Twitter and Instagram? Are people silent there too? 

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

💯 absolutely 💯 true 💯 

I agree! I think the beginning of the show was really good for me and I enjoyed it. 

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

thank God m not watching all this … I can’t jhelo this kind of illogical drama … I understand Ginni’s pain but she is taking it too far with Adi … Ek pal mein uska outlook hi change ho Gaya … she is so clouded with that damn diary Tabbar papaji and dhaba … 

If a person lives in past , they ruin their present .:.: Ginni is the best example for this 

I felt bad when Ginni was talking about their struggles and I get her dad’s condition got worse ever since he lost the diary BUTTT she needs to calm down and think logically. Adi was not involved in any of this and he shouldn’t be punished and blamed for his grandfather and father’s mistakes. There was no need to slap him. The poor guy only thought Daarji as his family and even lost trust in him. Ginni on the other hand got family love and knows Adi never got the same love from his family. It’s such a mess. 

sreeja_rox thumbnail

The makers are bot going to show Ginni redemption track , I am pretty sure of it now  and i dont want a hater Ginni guilt trip Adi track . Adi has done nothing to go into guilt trip mode . I would rather have a angry Adi and Hater Ginni track . Track would be fire .