Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Good morning everyone 🤗🤗

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Mujhe Ginni ka redemption track chahiye . She accused Adi of marrying her natak karke 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I find Adi more reasonable and understanding of the two and more patient too, when Ginni made Adi see why she thinks that Dayan is deceiving him, although being angry on her for marrying by deception he thought and tried to find reason in her words and investigated about Dayan, whereas Ginni not only lost her reason and understanding but forget all those things that Adi learned from her.

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Mujhe Ginni ka redemption track chahiye . She accused Adi of marrying her natak karke 

this part broke adiiii😭i am telling you thappad se zyada all these allegations have hurt him😵

Ginni ka redemption toh bhool jao abhi adi ka misunderstanding baki hslapse ginni ka butchering they have done....I really hope adi ka bhi na karde character butchering....ek toh ek dusre ke bina dono Hulk mode mei aa jate h

I dunno why ginni ke thappad se zyada i am scared of how writers will potray adi's misunderstanding 

Edited by Vani_18 - 1 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dosto i have nearly quit watching the show. 

The highest point of this show for me was 1st promo and i never got anything close to that😔

Akshu-gitya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Jitni jaldbaaz main shaadi sangeet shoot kiya na utni jaldi is separation ko bhi khatam karo bas 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Heyloo … finally we have our CC 

Yup enjoy 🥳

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I am not watching CM these days🤔

Behen u r not alone sadly 😔😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Not me 😞… will read the update from u guys 😊

Guess we all wait for each other update😆..

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Omgggg I was brave enough to watch today’s epi. Fu*k I can’t even get mad at Ginni. I can justify her anger but certain things she is taking too far but I can’t even blame her 😫 she was disrespectful to Daarji ☹️But my heart literally broke for Adi 😭😭. I don’t think I can’t take it anymore. Poor guy is trying to stay calm and composed but his totally broken. He just asked Ginni to stay once and then give up at the end and didn’t try to stop her. Now I think Ginni is asking for a divorce ☹️😭💔💔 I should feel bad for Ginni but I think she is doing injustice to Adi. I feel so bad for him. KW is doing fab job. 

Funny how Shailaji who wanted to create problems between Adi and Ginni was surprised by Ginni’s action. She just wanted to cause a small problem between them but didn’t realize that Ginni will break every relationship she has and leave Adi 🤦🏽‍♀️😭

It's a real mess now sadly 💔

Only time ll tell us how they ll sail in this stormy sea🤔