Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Omgggg I was brave enough to watch today’s epi. Fu*k I can’t even get mad at Ginni. I can justify her anger but certain things she is taking too far but I can’t even blame her 😫 she was disrespectful to Daarji ☹️But my heart literally broke for Adi 😭😭. I don’t think I can’t take it anymore. Poor guy is trying to stay calm and composed but his totally broken. He just asked Ginni to stay once and then give up at the end and didn’t try to stop her. Now I think Ginni is asking for a divorce ☹️😭💔💔 I should feel bad for Ginni but I think she is doing injustice to Adi. I feel so bad for him. KW is doing fab job. 

Funny how Shailaji who wanted to create problems between Adi and Ginni was surprised by Ginni’s action. She just wanted to cause a small problem between them but didn’t realize that Ginni will break every relationship she has and leave Adi 🤦🏽‍♀️😭

Edited by Miracle_lover - 1 years ago
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I saw the episode😭😭😭

Godddd the slap was the last thing which hurt adi....the was she said "ab hum mei se koi baat nai karega ,humare vakeel karenge"trust me he dieddd😭😭😭the way he was looking at ginni leaving .....she just left with his soul😒his only family left and he was so shattered.....both niyati and karan were sooooo freaking good today👏

My Dil toots guys💔

P.S - ye dhabba kab,kissne,kaise banaya bhai🤓

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I saw the episode😭😭😭

Godddd the slap was the last thing which hurt adi....the was she said "ab hum mei se koi baat nai karega ,humare vakeel karenge"trust me he dieddd😭😭😭the way he was looking at ginni leaving .....she just left with his soul😒his only family left and he was so shattered.....both niyati and karan were sooooo freaking good today👏

My Dil toots guys💔

P.S - ye dhabba kab,kissne,kaise banaya bhai🤓

@bold comedy of this episode! Even I was thinking what the heck ? How did the dhabba comeback so quickly 🙄😯 

oh god that slap was heart wrenching! Poor Adi 🥺😞 

Yeah both Niyati and Karan are doing excellent job. But I think I will stop watching CM for a bit I can’t see Adi get anymore heart broken 😭 If she is actually asking for a divorce and if daarji dies it’s a recipe for a nuclear bomb and a disaster 😭😭 Adi will be completely done 💔

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Yaar I never hated a word like I do ‘tabbar’ and ‘diary’ 🤬

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Omgggg I was brave enough to watch today’s epi. Fu*k I can’t even get mad at Ginni. I can justify her anger but certain things she is taking too far but I can’t even blame her 😫 she was disrespectful to Daarji ☹️But my heart literally broke for Adi 😭😭. I don’t think I can’t take it anymore. Poor guy is trying to stay calm and composed but his totally broken. He just asked Ginni to stay once and then give up at the end and didn’t try to stop her. Now I think Ginni is asking for a divorce ☹️😭💔💔 I should feel bad for Ginni but I think she is doing injustice to Adi. I feel so bad for him. KW is doing fab job. 

Funny how Shailaji who wanted to create problems between Adi and Ginni was surprised by Ginni’s action. She just wanted to cause a small problem between them but didn’t realize that Ginni will break every relationship she has and leave Adi 🤦🏽‍♀️😭

thank God m not watching all this … I can’t jhelo this kind of illogical drama … I understand Ginni’s pain but she is taking it too far with Adi … Ek pal mein uska outlook hi change ho Gaya … she is so clouded with that damn diary Tabbar papaji and dhaba … 

If a person lives in past , they ruin their present .:.: Ginni is the best example for this 

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold comedy of this episode! Even I was thinking what the heck ? How did the dhabba comeback so quickly 🙄😯 

oh god that slap was heart wrenching! Poor Adi 🥺😞 

Yeah both Niyati and Karan are doing excellent job. But I think I will stop watching CM for a bit I can’t see Adi get anymore heart broken 😭 If she is actually asking for a divorce and if daarji dies it’s a recipe for a nuclear bomb and a disaster 😭😭 Adi will be completely done 💔

@bold- yessss pakka daarji ke wajah se dono aur dur hone wale h.....when adi left her hand and rushed to daarji,ginni kept looking at her hand it was kind of a foreshadowing that adi too is gonna misunderstand ginni....bohot dukh aane wale h re baba😭😭

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

😥😥😥😭😥😥💔💔💔💔😥😥😭😭😭😭😥💔

I can't:

😡😡

https://twitter.com/farzanax__/status/1586207673711616000?s=20&t=1YIQ9OR14K3DCeQpLdLkTQ

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Heyloo … finally we have our CC 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monsi08

Thanks 😳

but what is different here than the EDT ? 
I am just curious 😃

In CC we chat abt everything and nothg but less of epi discussion plzzz 😳😆