Manya Singh's post eviction statements

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Manya Singh Calls Rival Archana Gautam & Priyanka Chahar Chaudhary Top 2 Contestants

Manya Singh said, "Agar harqatein dheki jaye toh Priyanka (Chahar Choudhary) paunch sakti hai aur Archana (Gautam) paunch sakte hai – baaki ka pata nahi."

Manya Singh: Gori Nagori Next Week Aa Rahi Hai Bahar

Manya said, "Agar weakest pe jaaye toh radar pe Gori (Nagori) hi hai. Next week wohi aa rahi hai bahar. Main aur Gori ji hamesha saath rehte the aur Goriji ke kahi na kahi actions se… sab unke against chale gaya toh sab unhe hi nominate karenge aage. Weakest… abhi mai nahi bol sakti koi weak tha, sab apne level pe aacha khel rahe the."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manya Singh claims her elimination was unfair

Manya shared that she was testing the water before nose-diving into the game. She also claimed that her elimination was ‘unfair’ as she was nominated alongside two very popular actors.

Manya said, "Being nominated with them backfired for me as I still don’t have such a strong connection with fans. I knew I may not get a lot of votes as people still don’t know me well. Also, I am not a regular face like Sumbul and Shalin so I was prepared that I will be the one getting eliminated."

nutmeg7 thumbnail

On couples Tina Datta-Shalin Bhanot and Gautam Vig-Saundarya Sharma. 

Manya Singh said, "None of them have a single opinion and are still inside the house. All that they have is a story."

Calling both the couples fake, Manya Singh added that individually they all talk behind their connection’s back but turn all lovey-dovey when it comes to the game. She also mentioned how they are experts in the game and know exactly what will work.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manya Singh on Sajid Khan

Manya Singh said, “Since I just exited the game, I really don’t know about the discussion and debate around him. But I do feel that everyone deserves a second chance in life, and he is living that in the show.”

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manya on being arrogant about her title

Manya defended herself by saying that she is shocked that people just noticed her words but did not understand what led to her outburst.

"I was shamed for my look and background. They said I came from the gutter and did not deserve the title. You can’t expect me to be kind to them. Also, if people will question my profession, I will answer them in the same manner. I wonder why people didn’t see how I was treated. And if someone has followed the show, they would know I was being so real. I never used my title or acted arrogant about it."

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manya Singh on Archana Gautam being bullied

Archana bullied? Not possible at all. Archana is funny for 5 minutes and in the 6th minute, she goes below the belt. The kind of comments she passes in arguments and fights are so bad that you'd want to close your ears. I don't know why people are unable to see it. Or maybe, this side of hers is not being shown to the audience. But let me tell you, Archana can never be bullied

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manya on Soundarya being fake in the show

I know Soundarya from outside the show and I can tell you that whatever she is trying to portray in the show she is definitely faking it. Soundarya and Gautam think that if they fake a love angle, they can go ahead in the game. 

Manya on having a soft corner for Gautam Vig

Talking about Gautam, he is a very strong contender. I like Gautam as a friend and I do have a soft corner for him. I have never wanted him to be emotionally hurt. Which is why I confided in Nimrit. Because somewhere I knew that if I went ahead to tell this to Gautam he could think that I am jealous of Soundarya.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manya on Sreejita and TV actors comment 

Honestly, I do not regret saying that to Srijita. The reason being, a lot of things were said to me by Srijita too. She went ahead to question my background and addressed me with terms like 'Lower middle class,' 'What is your level' 'Look at your face and a lot more statements. She used abusive language too. Even after all this, I was very respectful and then I told her that if I have not done anything in my life, she too is just a Tv actor. People just want to see and talk about one-sided things. Had they seen my side of the story too, they would have understood why did I say whatever I said at that point in time.

BiggBus thumbnail

I didn't like Manya - Soundarya equation. It was too toxic and ugly. Other than that, atleast she was doing something. Fighting with Archana, boasting about her title and all. What are Sajid, Gautam, Ankit doing? She deserved to stay longer than them.

Edited by BiggBus - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Hey how are you?