Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

im confused...who won?

aise to daily rain hogi to roz hi match cancel honge kya?

Yes. Cricket is illogical like this. When they knew rain coming so why 9 overs? Why not just finish it in 5 overs each. And Kudos to Zimbabwe for wasting as much time as possible. Quinny needed just 3 deliveries more to win. Zim delayed as much as they can. F*** spirit of cricket. That's how it should be. If its allowed in rules then do it. I will be very very disappointed if some team doesn't run out an elitist pommie spirit of cricket idiot at the non striker. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

bechare south africa walo ka kismat hi phuti hai

this always happens to them in a wc

rain or bad luck will always ruin their chances somehow

https://twitter.com/sscomp32/status/1584567587102302209?t=ozQdDNsypx-9f9aANQ06DA&s=19

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I felt bad for SA cause they deserved to win it! They could have won it easily! This proves the runs added by madhvere in the end n the 5 penalty runs were damn valuable. If SA managed to restrict Zim under a lower total there wont have been the rain issue. Zim damn lucky to get a point , madhvere’s effort didnt go in vain but de Kock’s effort did.

Only reason I am happy both got 1 point cause that means BD is top of the table right now πŸ€£ At least they can be top of the table till Thursday for now πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yes. Cricket is illogical like this. When they knew rain coming so why 9 overs? Why not just finish it in 5 overs each. And Kudos to Zimbabwe for wasting as much time as possible. Quinny needed just 3 deliveries more to win. Zim delayed as much as they can. F*** spirit of cricket. That's how it should be. If its allowed in rules then do it. I will be very very disappointed if some team doesn't run out an elitist pommie spirit of cricket idiot at the non striker. 

I actually felt bad for their supporters.πŸ˜”