Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

Great to see you as well!! ❤️🤗

I really wanted to know what happens bc someone said the ML character passes away (thats not the case). I also wanted to know what the story is about hahah I recently catched up on all the episodes and I love that the story telling is marvelous, as well as the direction and it doesn't drag! It's not our typical trope and rona dhona of itv! The actors are fab, all of them all and Adnan is ☺️ I do feel like punching Viaan. What is he thinking?? Aur koi tareeka nahi mila tha test karneka!? He's making mistakes after mistakes smh 

I havnt watched since the episode were HP finds out the truth 😆 I do have to catch up on it! I was like i DO NOT want to watch HP in hospital drama hahahah But i do plan to catch up!! 

good storytelling is my weakness and is adder great cinematography then its for me.. ill start it too may be in near future.... and thanks for letting me know abt it.

i hv stopped ITVs completely has no patience to handle the dragging drama... but Katha seems different..

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

good storytelling is my weakness and is adder great cinematography then its for me.. ill start it too may be in near future.... and thanks for letting me know abt it.

i hv stopped ITVs completely has no patience to handle the dragging drama... but Katha seems different..

yes I think you will like it! It is very diff! I don’t think it is dragging at all and the actors are really good! I love how adnan depicts his character w just his eyes sometimes.. they do the talking. I love the way it’s directed too! So not usual Rona dhona 

carljung thumbnail

I will be missing from action for sometime in next few weeks. I have to attend my cousin's wedding in my village aur waha network aata jaata rehta hai to jab aayega to mei aaungi.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: carljung

I will be missing from action for sometime in next few weeks. I have to attend my cousin's wedding in my village aur waha network aata jaata rehta hai to jab aayega to mei aaungi.

good that you told us else we would be wondering and worried about you. 

but you would not be goe for long time just few days correct? 

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shreya,as you have asked,

Here is the link for one of the roast from what the logic.

Tagging others as well, thought you might like it.

* Aap sabke Liye maal for the weekend.

https://youtu.be/vMYXYclFqrQ

For arpi,

Here is another roast from only Desi channel.

https://youtu.be/GDTYi7yD1kk

Edited by Dreamzz - 1 years ago
md410 thumbnail

All the points raised in the movie roast review is very valid. just looking at review some one can tell it is Rajashree production movie 🤣

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Shreya,as you have asked,

Here is the link for one of the roast from what the logic.

Tagging others as well, thought you might like it.

* Aap sabke Liye maal for the weekend.

https://youtu.be/vMYXYclFqrQ

For arpi,

Here is another roast from only Desi channel.

https://youtu.be/GDTYi7yD1kk

thanks 😛

md410 thumbnail

One thing I have to say I really loved neelima azeem and Rajesh Khattar pair.  They both look very good with each other. I wish they would not have divorced. Rajesh khattar was very handsome and good looking 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Hey Purnima.. hope you are doing good....thought to ask what are you watching currently and

if you are watching Crash Course in Romance ?

its uber fun and hillarious.... just damn cute...

and how abt First Responders ? i just finished it now and fell for Kim Rae Won all over again and now binge watching his past shows... finished Doctors 4th time, then ill start Which star you are from and may be muster up courage for Love story in harvard...

Telly_Addict thumbnail

also the way epi 10th ended of Interest of Love that was so so swoonworthy... the reason why YYS is so famous n his chemistry for MGY is amazing... just out of this world