sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Dev Raichand is back in business! He is reinstated as chair after winning the confidence of the board by proposing a plan that will get them out of loss. 

No Jai today which is a real cause for celebration! 

The less I talk about the Vidhi celebration the better šŸ™ˆ

Quick recap:

Vidhi gets home and dev has arranged a full surprise celebration for her. The whole family comes and everyone is happy for her. Priya goes to help get her ready and they come down and dev puts a tiara and a winner sash on her. Satya is like dev, who hasnā€™t lost even once lost to his wife/her bahu. She is super happy for Vidhi. Vidhi takes him aside and asks him if he lost intentionally for her. Dev is shocked at her question and is like does she think that he is so thrilled and is celebrating her win, because he gave it to her. She does some blah blah blah about how they won only by 1Re and how even Jai was disappointed etc. and that he never loses. Dev is like he has lost, vidhi doesnā€™t want to hear it (really?), dev is like no itā€™s true - due to bad decisions he lost both the company and his house. But this competition was fair and she won fair and square. Vidhi is like I know youā€™ll never do anything to make me loose faith in myself, but what Jai said got to her. They hug and dev thinks that he needs to figure out what Jaiā€™s true intentions are.

Next morning vidhi and abhi are searching for dev and priya and they are nowhere to be found. Satya and chithra come and theyā€™re like whatā€™s going on. Simmi is on video call with dev and priya and she brings the phone to them. They are like we wanted to wait until we knew for sure. But now want to tell you before you find out from the news. But they cut before they tell them anything. Vidhi turns on the news where they see that there has been a BOD meeting called at mehta/Raichand group of companies. 
At the meeting, Yogesh and Amba are early and Yogesh asks her to stay calm and not say anything. Dev, Kaushik and priya come as do the rest of the board members. The only thing thatā€™s resonating in ambaā€™s head is the doctors words that she has only 2 more years if she wants to start a family. Yogesh submits documents certifying Ambaā€™s mental and physical health. Yogesh asks for two months for Amba to prove herself and says that he will oversee the operations as CEO. Kaushik heckles him and is like the same person who Amba herself removed on charges of fraud and money laundering is asking to be left in charge. The board asks Amba to say something about what she plans to do for the company. Amba goes - dev can you please give me time. Yogesh and the rest of the board loose it.

Dev jumps on the opportunity and tells them that under his oversight the company has always been in profit, and outlines a plan through which he believes the company will overcome its losses and come back into profits for a long time to come. His plan is to build an airport near Ujjain - he gives a lot of specifics - a lot of it went over my head. But basically heā€™s done his homework. Yogesh and one other board member try to say that he doesnā€™t have enough shares - but dev and priya explain that they do. They had 9% when they were kicked out, Kaushik bought 19% on his behalf and he used his personal investments to buy 10% more shares. So with 38% stake, they now can propose this plan and nominate themselves to lead the company. The board members are won over, they appoint Dev back as chairman and remove Amba from the board. Dev takes his place back at the head of the board. 

Precap - the Mehta board comes down, and raichand board goes up. Vidhi submits a resignation letter to Jai (dream).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail

Aaj ke episode mei amba ko dekh ke hassi aayi

carljung thumbnail

Aur didi ke to kehne hi kya 

Le didi- pyaar aise karo ki chaar log aake ke puche kaisa ye pyaar hai 

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

Aaj ke episode mei amba ko dekh ke hassi aayi

amba was literally fangirling over Dev like a school girl

No wonder Dev gets uncomfortable 

i liked the episode and even Dev and Vidhiā€™s talk specially when he says i will celebrate every time you win because i love you

This security and confidence in the relationship is so heart warming to watch on screen! I am glad Devā€™s antenna is catching the red flags for Jai! And that he is picking up on Jai ogling at Vidhi ugh

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmhss

amba was literally fangirling over Dev like a school girl

No wonder Dev gets uncomfortable 

i liked the episode and even Dev and Vidhiā€™s talk specially when he says i will celebrate every time you win because i love you

This security and confidence in the relationship is so heart warming to watch on screen! I am glad Devā€™s antenna is catching the red flags for Jai! And that he is picking up on Jai ogling at Vidhi ugh

I laughed out loud at that yogesh amba dev scene in board meeting

About dev vidhi talk all i can see was vidhi trusting and questioning her husband over a third party lol... Dev ke level tak pahuchne ke liye she will need 7-8 janam.

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

About dev vidhi talk all i can see was vidhi trusting and questioning her husband over a third party lol... Dev ke level tak pahuchne ke liye she will need 7-8 janam.

@bold - 100%

carljung thumbnail

Sneha is fabulous actress without saying much she said loads of things. Respect for her acting.

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

both Sneha and Rakesh Paul were great - i was lolling too šŸ¤£

I donā€™t know what else Dev has to do to win vidhiā€™s unconditional trust. I couldnā€™t see anything beyond that silly tiara on her head. What was the need of a tiara?

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

I donā€™t know what else Dev has to do to win vidhiā€™s unconditional trust. I couldnā€™t see anything beyond that silly tiara on her head. What was the need of a tiara?

Murkhshiromani mukut hai wo

Award for the best stupid person who thinks she is gyaani

Edited by carljung - 10 months ago
Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I donā€™t know what else Dev has to do to win vidhiā€™s unconditional trust. I couldnā€™t see anything beyond that silly tiara on her head. 

Because for Dev, Vidhi is his queen šŸ‘ø ā¤ šŸ˜…hence the tiara šŸ˜‚

Edited by Chinie - 10 months ago